my Exante bumper pack has arrived!

I'm so excited, but am not starting til a week Monday. There don't seem to be any instructions on how to make the powders up though? The bars look yummy too.

I make my shakes up with 250ml of water and in one of those shakers with the metal ball in it, it comes out lovely :) I make the soups up with 400ml of boiling water and mix with a stick blender.

I ALS use a shaker with the ball. Got it from Boots for £5. I think it's part of the Celebrity Slim range. X

Good luck for when your starting and make sure you have your favourite dinner before you start.. I'm totally craving a spag Bol!! Lol

All the packs have instructions on the front of how they should be made, although the porridge and carbonara need microwaved a bit longer than the stated 2 minutes x

Good luck am on day 6.... I make shakes in blander with 250 water and ice and drink with a straw goes down easily. Soups am still mastering but recommend the hand blander to avoid powder clumps.... Howard the porridge and pasta?

Hi, I haven't started yet, tomorrow is D-Day! Going for my last supper tonight for my birthday and then start in the morning. I have tried one of the bars though for breakfast yesterday to see what it was like, not bad, takes a while to eat doesn't it? I've ordered a shaker which should come this week. Am planning to have soups at work, someone recommended making them cold in shaker, then heat in microwave for two mins. I'll have the pasta in the evenings. Then choice of shake or bar in the morning.

I would try go ur first day on soups and shakes only get u used to the feeling of not chewing .... I lost 17ibs in my first week yay good luck

I would try go ur first day on soups and shakes only get u used to the feeling of not chewing .... I lost 17ibs in my first week yay good luck

Oh u forgot I have porridge too, so can have that in the mornings, or shake if I'm running late or take a bar to nibble in morning huddle at work if I haven't got time for the other two haha. Think I may have a shake this morning though as I am off. Soup for lunch, pasta for tea later. I'll update tomorrow ^o^

hiya, how you finding it? A little tip of mine is to cut the bars into 3 or 4 slces and space them throughout the day xx I also split my shakes in 2 so I can have more spaced out throughout the day and I dont feel I'm going without xx

Hi, am on day 2 and found it ok so far only been hungry a little bit. I just keep drinking loads of water, mint tea, sparkling water, so I feel full. The bouillon is nice to have a couple of cups a day, and took peach iced tea (from the recipes page) in to work with me to have with my bar. When my shaker comes in the post I will take soup to work. The porridge is nice, like rusks. Had the pasta for two nights on the run. I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I'd lost 2lns since yesterday, though I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on tomorrow, I know you're not meant to weigh every day. Xx

well done, no you aren't supposed to weigh in every day but quite a few of us do! mind you I've only weighed every other day this time rouund... last year i was like a mad woman possessed, its incredible that i didnt have to be surgically removed from my scales lol

Just realised my typo, meant 2lb. Yeah I'm wondering whether to weigh tomorrow or try and hold out for Sunday. That's when my next official weigh in was going to be, as off to stay with my parents Sunday to Tuesday.

HOLD OUT!! lol!! i cant talk cus i weigh myself everyday like but it will be sucha boost if you wait til your back from your weekend away!! lol!

glad your getting on ok!! do you like the products?? i wish i had more pasta!! I cant wait to do my next order to order some more... i was worried i wouldnt like it so only ordered 4 packs and regretted it lol! do you add anythig to it?? i added chilli to mine mmmm =)

I weigh everyday :) Last week I tried going a few days without weighing and I couldn't do it. I think I managed 1 day without and then I just had to know, partly because I was on the border of 15/16 stone so wanted to know if/when I'd gotten into the 15s.

Lol jael! I'm the same I'm dying to see the 12s on mine again and I've stayed the same since weigh day and gained a lb for weigh day =(( lol

Chelly, I have been adding coriander to my pasta, I also have a "season all" which is basically paprika, pepper and salt I think? Just a sprinkle. I had mushroom soup today, easily the most like real food I've had so far. I added more water to it than recommended to make it more volume in the bowl. Feel Like I've eaten a tin of heinz! X

Well that's great that it feels like a meal =) hope your still doing good!!

I know almost there... I'm eagerly waiting lol!!

Back