my Exante bumper pack has arrived!

I know, it's ace! Just hope I like the rest of the flavours as much. After everyone saying they hate the flavours of the shakes I was surprised to find I really like the strawberry and the banana so far. The thai chicken soup didn't cook so well on my first day, so. Will try it again the way I made it tonight, from cold then 2 mins in microwave. Yum yum! X

I love all of the shakes!! I find them really nice and I like them quite thick! I hated the Thai soup last time so much so that its but me off Thai spices or things that smell like it in real life lol

Oh dear! I didn't mind the taste so much, it was the consistency, like frothy, but not in a masterchef style good way! Will take a soup to work tomorrow, feels a bit weird having a sweet bar for my dinner. Was waiting for my shaker to arrive ^o^

Lol cus I've only got sweet stuff I've made the bouillon like my dinner and the shake is like my desert lol

Yeah haha I did that today, bouillon for dinner, bar for pudding lol. Along with bottle of sparkling spring water and nearly a bottle of "peach ice tea". I've been panicking over thinking I wasn't drinking enough but then realised I thought I had to drink 3 two litre bottles a day! Duh. I'm drinking 3 litres easily :p

Haha you numpty!!! Well at least your getting it down ya! I've been slipping with mine this week, I was on about 4 litres a day and now it's about 2 so I need to up it!! Lol

I didnt use to like the strawberry or banana shakes but got some in my last order and I've been using those as that box happens to be open and my box of 50 chocolate ones is still sealed, and I quite like them now. Your tastes do change on this diet, you get used to things so even if you dont like something at the beginning, you may like it later on.

Woo hoo I weighed myself again this morning (I know) and I'd lost another 3.4 lbs, that's 5.4lbs since Monday. ACE! it took me 5 weeks to lost that much last time I did Slimming World.
I've just had the veg soup with added chilli powder, garlic powder, onion powder, curry powder and turmeric. Nice and spicy! Oh I cooked it on the hob for 15 mins and blended afterwards. As you can tell I love experimenting with food, so am missing the cooking lol.
Yes I had the toffee nut bar this morning and found it nice, when I had one on sat before I started I didn't like it. X

Well done on your weight loss...it's looking ood for your next weight in

Weigh in day and I've only lost 1lb since last week! I did have that work night out with the chicken and mushrooms, and the other night had 2 boiled eggs. Also stole a tiny piece of chicken from other half's stir fry last night. Have been having coke zero or Dr pepper zero one can most nights. Do you think that could be it? Still between 6-7lbs in two weeks is amazing, I should look at the whole picture.
I am going to be 100% this week with no extras and see how that goes.

All those extra bits are carb free so they're fine for ketosis but they're not calorie free obviously so they add to your daily total which will slow down your losses a little. It's normal to lose less the 2nd week anyway but if you can manage without the extras try that for a week or a few days anyway and see what the scales say.

I re read the Exante plan pages and found because my BMI is now below 25 I can't do the TS or WS anymore, so I am doing simple solution. Only been doing it since yesterday but feel so much better having up to 600 cals extra to use. Having loads of veg with turkey breast and cajun seasoning. It's teaching me how many calories are in things. Will post my weigh in on Sunday x

Back