Total Solution My Exante Diary, Onto Week 2

Bananas

Gold Member
Hi Everyone :wavey:

Newbie here, well to this board. I'm not new to Minis or Exante...or any diet infact :rolleyes:.

Having always been overweight until my early twenties I managed to get down to a healthy weight a few years ago. Over the years I've maintained, put on a bit, lost a bit, maintained, lost a bit etc etc. Maintenance is def the hardest part! This year I have got more into fitness and managed to get to my lowest weight ever as an adult and even managed to fit into size 8s very comfortably!

However, I became a bit lazy...and greedy. Have had a busy summer/autumn with lots of cocktails, dinners with friends etc. Although I am very grateful for these fun times it had taken its toll on my waistline!

So here I am, waiting for my exante shakes to arrive. I ordered the vanilla shake bumper pack and will be having biggest loser bars (very glad I had a wee read here before). I have tried the soups in the past and found them vile.

500ml water and 1 cup black tea down, am raring to go but will need the motivation of this board to keep me going. I think I'll be on here a lot.

W10 xxx

p.s the BL bars were only 37p each on Tesco, def the meal replacement bars.

Last edited:
Good luck! Is that right you have 9lbs to lose? If so I would imagine a couple of wekks on Exante will do the trick without too much hardship!

Good luck wannabe10! I'm starting on Monday, also want to lose 16 pounds and also been on every diet going - keep me posted on how you're getting on :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello and welcome you don't have much to lose :)

Can I ask the BL bars was it all of there bars ? Being 37p?

Welcome and good luck, like us all, you'll get there!

Hello and welcome you don't have much to lose :)

Can I ask the BL bars was it all of there bars ? Being 37p?

They were in the reduced section, didnt have a price but scanned at 37p each. Well the mint and breakfast bars did, the cherry ones were still £1.50.

Well day 2 and feel sick as a dog! Dont remember this from the last time, think its all the water. Was bad today (already :rolleyes:) and had two bars instead of one as I got caught out without a shake and was hungry.

Will be more careful from now on :)

They were in the reduced section, didnt have a price but scanned at 37p each. Well the mint and breakfast bars did, the cherry ones were still £1.50.

Well day 2 and feel sick as a dog! Dont remember this from the last time, think its all the water. Was bad today (already :rolleyes:) and had two bars instead of one as I got caught out without a shake and was hungry.

Will be more careful from now on :)
keep going i sometimes have 2 BL bars on a weekend :) x

Good luck, the body takes a bit of time to adjust, so give it time. You should adjust quickly, start to feel good and say good bye to that unwanted stone.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Good luck, the body takes a bit of time to adjust, so give it time. You should adjust quickly, start to feel good and say good bye to that unwanted stone.

GSQ

Thank you :)

You have done amazingly well!! Well done to you!!

Day three today, woke up feeling ok though quite tired. I remember on day three the last time I could barely lift my head off the pillow! It passed quite quickly though. I left my shaker in work which is annoying as it produces perfect, unlumpy shakes. Nevermind i will just have to hunt out the hand whisk.

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Hey don't give in keep going and remind yourself why you want this more than food- say it aloud if that helps! Ive got 14 pounds left to lose to get back to the size 10 I was.. Half my wardrobe will then fit again! On day 24 and have lost 19lbs so far. It's so worth it. Let's get this 14lbs/16lbs off once and for all!!

Hi wannabe 10 I hope your ok today. The weekend is the hardest but you made it through well done! ;)

You will surprise yourself this week. Once you get over day 3 I found it gets easier. Good luck this week.:)

Day 4!!

Was a bit silly yesterday, was up all day then on a 12.5th nightshift. Should probably have had a fourth pack but just didn't get the time in work (hence the hungry post!!).

I got through it though with the help of evian and a bottle of coke zero :). Feeling lighter already, must be the bloat gone, pretty sure am in ketosis...got the lovely metallic taste and energy burst.

Well have work tonight, get to resist all the cakes and sweeties but it's usually a good feeling. Makes me feel empowered rather than deprived when I say no.

Hope u all have a nice Sunday eve and here's to a good week from tomorrow. X

Hey don't give in keep going and remind yourself why you want this more than food- say it aloud if that helps! Ive got 14 pounds left to lose to get back to the size 10 I was.. Half my wardrobe will then fit again! On day 24 and have lost 19lbs so far. It's so worth it. Let's get this 14lbs/16lbs off once and for all!!

Yeah lets do this thing!! Your goals are very similar to mine, pretty much the same in fact. I'm 5ft1 and a size 8 when am under 9 stone. So hard to keep it off tho and so much as a pound on feels awful...

Well day 5 and going well, been lucky to not suffer much. Got the offer of pizza tomorrow, its going to be awkward but I'll have to think of a way to get out of it.

Managed to pick up a few more 37p BL bars today, think thats them finished now though as they were in the clearance...Tesco bars next then :)

Hey yea good to find someone in a similar spot to me!!! What plan are you doing? I have been doing SS/SS+ for 3.5 weeks, as of Friday I plan to do 810 although am scared as I still am really fat I'm sure there's plenty of body fat on me to fuel me and stay in ketosis! I want to go back to the gym soon too.. Do you exercise? We have to really remember how hard we worked to get to goal when we get there and not let out weight go up by more than a few pounds at any point. Some people maintain the same weight their whole lives without ever dieting so surely if cant be that hard!

Personally I'm sick of dieting as my whole life is up n down depending on my weight which is time wasting and ridiculous

I have sat at GBK last sunday and at a pub where all the people at the table had 3 course meals this Sunday gone, and somehow they believed I wasn't hungry - if I had the option I'd probably try not to attend but at the same time I come home after and feel so strong for doing that!

Roll on week1 weigh in ay! I presume Wednesday is your weigh in day? Mine is Thursday :)

I have a party I'm throwing Saturday week so drinking for first time in 5 weeks! Want to wear one of my old dresses but at the moment my tummy still sticks out too much for my liking - but hey I still have 11 days to go til then

Be good to update eachother xx

Hi Lara

I'm doing total solutions so total food replacement for the moment. I treat this as a detox/boost to get the excess bulk off then will resume to calorie counting. Although I am now within a health BMI, my body fat percentage is very high, high risk high infact so I'm ok to be doing TS.

Exercise wise I go to the gym as often as I can and tend to run 5k on the treadmill and have a swim. I'm a 30 day shred nut too, when the initial tiredness of this diet subsides I will be back to it ;)

wannabe10 said:
Hi Lara

I'm doing total solutions so total food replacement for the moment. I treat this as a detox/boost to get the excess bulk off then will resume to calorie counting. Although I am now within a health BMI, my body fat percentage is very high, high risk high infact so I'm ok to be doing TS.

Exercise wise I go to the gym as often as I can and tend to run 5k on the treadmill and have a swim. I'm a 30 day shred nut too, when the initial tiredness of this diet subsides I will be back to it ;)

Hey

Yea that's my thinking that even if your BMi is under 25 if there is still enough body far surely it's ok do packs only! Yea as you just have a bit to lose that's a good way to look at it.

I'm gonna hit the gym too but not until upped the intake to more than just packs as I just can't do it otherwise! Although I walked to and from work which is 45mins each way!!

All the best and keep me updated :) I weigh in Thursday and if I get to 9st7 my first target I am getting a haircut and highlights!

X

I know, have you ever looked at that site where you put your height and weight in (or target weight) and it shows you people that match?? I look nothing like them! I feel I look a lot bigger than what I weigh...

I'm not going to check my weight for a while yet. I feel the scales can change my mind frame so easily. E.g at the moment I feel lighter, more energized, have managed to fit into a dress that wouldnt zip up last week and feeling chuffed with myself at sticking to this plan. One look at a rubbish weight loss on the scales would undo the feel good factor. It's silly as its the inch loss that counts for me really!

Day 6 now, made a wee custardy thing out of my vanilla shake today, was delicious :)

Totally know what you mean with the scales altering your vibe! I never measured on any other diet but starting doing it on this a few weeks ago and it's like an extra way to make yourself feel good!

Keep up that vibe though

What's that website out of curiosity? Never heard of it!

Back