Total Solution My Exante Diary, Onto Week 2

It might just be me with the whole cellulite thing, everyones different.
Hate it though!!

Having a boiled egg tonight, guess it does less damage than having a fourth pack. Will check weight on Saturday and think about my next step in this weight loss business.

I am always going to have to be following a plan, I cant eat like a normal person. For one, I enjoy tasty (read highly calorific) food too much and for another, I am never full!That switch off button doesnt seem to exist in me! Maybe WW would be a good idea, or just plain old calorie counting...I'm not sure but I know I have to be careful.

Ha I can relate to that. I can safely say that since I was 15 I have never stayed the same weight month by month - always either gaining or losing. I guess finding a moderate plan would be best- along with the exercise I guess - always easy when people say "everything in moderation" but hard to do!

Egg def better than extra pack I'd say :) I'm having a spag Bol pack n watching south park now lol

Taking the bf to nandos 2mo he hates me not eating n thinks I'm a weirdo but last week I promised we wud go nandos so I'm havin salad n chicken breast n no dressing - they hav the cal n carb contents on their site but I will not be telling the bf I researched it loool!!!!!

Keep it up :) x

Yes staying in ketosis is the best thing I've ever done!

Thanks for the luck! Xxx

Roll on day ten!!

Good luck, remember what you'd be giving up if you didn't get back on track and that should help! Let me know how it goes- ill be drinking nx Saturday - scared about it! X

Oh and nandos went well I had chicken breast and half a plate of salad leaves and 2 packs in the day as was so full up! Was nice to be normal! I noticed an urge afterwards to eat more which is my old habits creeping back as usually if I ate out id go home and eat more but I sorted out my room instead n had a pack later! Interesting to notice these urges and habits to form long term tactics to deal with them and maintain healthily! Enjoy the drinks tonight x

Ah yea that's understandable. The first time I tried this diet (and quit in week3) I was doing so well but my friends threw a suprise party for my birthday when I was on SS and my bro cooked me a cake which he even made as healthy as possible! Sometimes u just can't say no when people go to effort. Xx

Just ordered my packs and will be starting the plan as soon as they arrive. I'm new to this site and have been playing on it for about an hour but am still not sure what I'm up to. I started a blog but maybe would have been better starting a diary - utterly clueless I'm afraid so I apologise for my hopelessness! Looking forward to chatting on the forum more as my journey progresses. You are an inspirational bunch!

Welcome :) I'm on day 30! Somehow lol

hi saveloy and welcome, i look forward to hearing about your progress. Can't help you on the blogging bit as i still don't have a clue what i'm doing or how it works! lol x

Thanks Moonbeam! Think a diary thread might be good but you need to have done 50 posts before you can start things on here I think. Can't look a anyone's profiles at the mo or even review my own notifications. But hey I think I will be on here a lot so I reckon I will get to the magic 50 posts pretty quick now that I'm managing to find my way around a bit better.

Back