My Exante Diary

theRealBigAl

So... Starting tomorrow. As it is tomorrow decided to have one last pizza tonight.

Apart from the obvious (308 lbs !!!) the main reasons I am losing weight is for health (knees deserve a bit of a rest), fitness, better fitting clothes and work. Would be nice to have a shirt that isnt straining at the seams around the belly, go into a shop and find things quickly that fit.

As for work, I am in the armed forces - not a particularly job, but there are times when the weight is a disadvantage, and need to drop weight for promotion etc.

Kinda looking forward to it but also not liking the idea of it - a bit strange, but there you go - very difficult to explain.

Will try and update as often as I can, just for my sanity and nothing else...

Well, was hoping to say 1 day down with no problems, but it wasn't delivered until late - so tomorrow is now my start date. Gonna start with a bananananana shake, choccy orange bar for lunch then some sort of soup when I get home from work. Well tomorrow here I come :)

Started this morning - don't normally have breakfast but decided to have a shake every morning. So started with a banana one - actually pleasantly surprised - not bad at all :)

♫ If you'd be my bodyguard I can be your long lost pal, I can call you Betty, Betty when you call me you can call me Al ♫

I apologise for that *hangs head in shame* I just love that song and obviously your name makes me think of it =)

I agree, all the shakes are surprisingly nice, but wait 'til you have the nutty bar ...nomnom!

FattyMcBigbum said:
? If you'd be my bodyguard I can be your long lost pal, I can call you Betty, Betty when you call me you can call me Al ?

Lol ty Betty :) - nicer name the fattymcbigbum :p.

Well just had lunch - choc orange bar - hint of orange not much more flavour to be honest - but kinda enjoyable :). Trying to work out how it makes my fingers sticky lol

Goodluck on Day 1, hopefully you'll enjoy all the packs but I have to admit I also wondered how my fingers get sticky with the bar hee hee :D

Lol ty Betty :) - nicer name the fattymcbigbum :p.

Well just had lunch - choc orange bar - hint of orange not much more flavour to be honest - but kinda enjoyable :). Trying to work out how it makes my fingers sticky lol

Awwww... your quote shows question marks instead of my snazzy little music symbols... ♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♪

Sounds like your getting on well with the diet :D well done!

Well, chicken and thai soup for dinner - was actually ok :) Was a little wary after reading some posts, but there you go. Did it with a hand blender...

well done for resisting the takeaway. dieting is so hard some times :(
Certainly is...

Had a choc shake this morning before work - never been keen on chocolate shakes (not even mcdonalds) so just held my breath while drinking it... munching the toffee n nut bar while typing - got to say - my fave so far :D

Welcome and good luck

Sounds like you're pretty much in the swing of it already ;) so well done

xx

Hi Al the choc is lovely hot, I have that hot and also the vanilla one in which I add a spoon of coffee.

Got to say I love your weight loss chart too.

Back