My Exante diet @

Week 5 day 6

My mind set is in a good place, I feel like this is it, here for the long haul.( thank god)
I have just ordered some more water enhancers and didn’t get on the scales this morning. This is feeling much easier than last few weeks, hope it stays that way.
Hoping for a good loss in total on Monday, time will tell as they say.

Week 5 day 6
Tomorrow is weigh in day. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Had another good day with just shakes.
The realisation that you still got such a very long way to go is sometimes so hard, how ever I sticking to this or I will stay fat for the rest of my life.
Did comparison photos today. I can definitely see I have lost weigh but still very long way to go.

Week 6 day one

I have lost 4 lb this week. Really very happy about that indeed.

That’s 1stone9lbs off so far in five weeks of dieting

Last edited:
Week 6 day 2
I did jump on the scales and they where the same as yesterday, ho hum.
Today has been really good day. I did have extra can of allowed fizzy but I don’t care. I now fully on TS and have been for few days now.
I now looking forward to a slim body.
Even thought it’s a long way of I wondering how others cope with refeeding and how long they had this transition period for.

Week6 day 4

Still hanging on in. No change on the scales. Not happy about this.
Really low energy levels , low mood .
Really hoping for another good loss but not convinced this is going to happen

Last edited:
Week 6 day 5

Got on these scales and they are not moving. Just keep telling my self that’s fine and my body will catch up.
Feeling unbelievably tired.
Trying to stay focused.
Omg why did I ever let my self get so bloody fat.
I am never going this again.
This has to be the last diet I am doing.

Now looking at transition stage and diet going forward.
I am deadly serious about this being the last time.
In order to do transition stage properly I am allowing 8 weeks for this.
So when I go on my holiday in November I don’t pile the pounds on

Week 6 day 5

Got on these scales and they are not moving. Just keep telling my self that’s fine and my body will catch up.
Feeling unbelievably tired.
Trying to stay focused.
Omg why did I ever let my self get so bloody fat.
I am never going this again.
This has to be the last diet I am doing.

Now looking at transition stage and diet going forward.
I am deadly serious about this being the last time.
In order to do transition stage properly I am allowing 8 weeks for this.
So when I go on my holiday in November I don’t pile the pounds on
Don’t get disheartened with the scales, I actually stopped weighing myself so much and went down to once every 3 weeks as it is such a mind game and those scales mess with your will power. If you stick to it it works, we know that so ignore the scales and go by clothes.
You are doing great, well done and celebrate where you are. You are a star 🌟

Don’t get disheartened with the scales, I actually stopped weighing myself so much and went down to once every 3 weeks as it is such a mind game and those scales mess with your will power. If you stick to it it works, we know that so ignore the scales and go by clothes.
You are doing great, well done and celebrate where you are. You are a star 🌟

Thank you for your support. You don’t know how much it means to me. Xxx

Week6 day 6.

At my mums. Still 100% on plan. Just ignoring all the comments about this diet is-bad for me ect .
I get really bloody cross inside. However they would never know how I am feeling.
Still pretty tired but hey. Coffee is good.
Looking forward to going to bed.

You can do this jellybean weight loss is never a straight line and look how far you’ve come in such a short time! Dig deep remember this is the last time you are doing this, picture how good you are going to feel when it’s done and you are on that holiday, drink plenty of water, move as much as you can in the day and you will soon start to see that scale going down again GIVING IN IS NOT AN OPTION

You can do this jellybean weight loss is never a straight line and look how far you’ve come in such a short time! Dig deep remember this is the last time you are doing this, picture how good you are going to feel when it’s done and you are on that holiday, drink plenty of water, move as much as you can in the day and you will soon start to see that scale going down again GIVING IN IS NOT AN OPTION

Giving in is definitely not a opinion for me. This is also definitely the last time I am doing this. Thanks for your kind words xxxxxxx

Week 7 day 2

Yesterday was my first blip.
I fell off the wagon.
I not going to feel bad about this.
So what did I learn?.... that total solutions is to extreme for me and this is why I am tired feeling weak ect.
So back to man plan for me I think as from today.
So now it’s back to normal
What I will say is I don’t feel tired this morning or weak. So re feeding was necessary, in order to make me realise 600 calories for me is too low.
So here we go again.

Week7 day 6

Sorry I have not posted for a few days. I been super busy.
Any way 100% back on man plan.
I did have a wobble at the beginning of the week but now ok again TS is just to low for me and my body.

Week 7 day 7

Tomorrow is weigh in day.
I have also started to record body measurements.
Kinda a bit excited about this!
My eldest son’s GF is also now started Exante after I saw her last Sunday and she could not believe the difference in my body.
I tried on my winter coat yesterday and boy I was shocked how big it was on me , it was litterly hanging of me and a top. This mad me feel amazing to say the least.
Not to my self......keep theses things to see just how much smaller I am.
I am not joking I was amazed, excited and well ecstatic.

This diet is both the easiest and the hardest diet ever but just keep on and it works, I lose very slowly but it is still coming off faster than any other diet I have done. I am bored as hell tbh on this but I keep saying to myself I will probably be on this for the rest of the year and then next year I can learn to eat sensibly to stay on an even keel. I will probably still have days on Exante even after I have hit goal for a while.
Like you this is the last time I am dieting and I don't know how I let myself put on so much weight!
Good luck with it all Hun. We can do this! xxx

This diet is both the easiest and the hardest diet ever but just keep on and it works, I lose very slowly but it is still coming off faster than any other diet I have done. I am bored as hell tbh on this but I keep saying to myself I will probably be on this for the rest of the year and then next year I can learn to eat sensibly to stay on an even keel. I will probably still have days on Exante even after I have hit goal for a while.
Like you this is the last time I am dieting and I don't know how I let myself put on so much weight!
Good luck with it all Hun. We can do this! xxx

Thank you for your post. I totally agree , hard/ easy. I will post some photos soon of my difference. My start photo is pretty disgusting.
How ever it’s a reminder not ever to put on weight again.

Ok sorry about the socks and bra.
I obviously heaviest with socks on.
Grey top one was yesterday.
Others day one and now.
I trying to keep same item of clothing for comparison photos.
I know I have long way to go but I on my way to a much lighter body🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Attachments

• 325970FD-F4A4-486A-9212-900D4788CFD7.jpeg
    325970FD-F4A4-486A-9212-900D4788CFD7.jpeg
    829.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 7FD70EE9-0C2E-4B88-A4D1-140B8AA828FD.jpeg
    7FD70EE9-0C2E-4B88-A4D1-140B8AA828FD.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 37
  • CBE39E51-0FA8-4164-ACFB-258C61D82240.jpeg
    CBE39E51-0FA8-4164-ACFB-258C61D82240.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 36
Back