Total Solution My exante journey day2 242lb start weight

I am having a shocking day, I just want to crawl back into bed and not get up again. Today has been my worse day since I started the Exante journey, feeling terribly low and right about now would be when I turn to food for comfort. I won't as I know I've come so far plus I'm determined to stick it to all the people that have said I won't do it, what a bad 'idea' this diet is, how I will just pile the weight back on once I stop, to these people I am actually grateful as they are the ones making me more determined, especially through the low times, to succeed!
It's my birthday Sunday not so great when your on Exante and even more depressing is I'm turning 31.

Last edited:
really feel for you i have 4 kids and its a nightmare trying to clean house and do everything and my partner helps out

dont give in you have done brill with your 30lb loss so far

happy birthday for sunday you can still enjoy it evan though your not eating

bb12 said:
really feel for you i have 4 kids and its a nightmare trying to clean house and do everything and my partner helps out

dont give in you have done brill with your 30lb loss so far

happy birthday for sunday you can still enjoy it evan though your not eating

Thankyou hunni a lot better now was having an off day lol x x

Well I'm still here still 100% TS apart from one planned WS day. Weigh in tomorrow, would like to hit the 14's this week. If I manage it I'll be ecstatic! Have a feeling I may have a sts tho as I really don't feel like I've lost anything. I know it will even itself out eventually but I think if I saw a sts on the scales It would defo dishearten me :-( x

Done my weekly weigh in today and I've lost 4lbs, I'm really happy as this now means I'm in the 14's!!! Whoop whoop lol 34lbs down only 88lbs to go! I haven't been in the 14's since 2009 so I am extremely happy and proud of myself! Only 9lbs off of a 3 stone loss! :)

Well done, it's exciting isn't it when you go into another number, I am 1lb off going into the 16's so that's keeping me motivated :)
Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gillclark1 said:
Well done, it's exciting isn't it when you go into another number, I am 1lb off going into the 16's so that's keeping me motivated :)
Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you hunni x :) x

Well I've had a great weekend, I done two WS days this week Friday and Saturday and also had a few glasses of wine ( em em bottles! ;-) )back on 100% TS today (Sunday) hoping the scales are kind to me this week! Would be extremely happy with a STS this week, only time will tell.
Today I'm wearing a top I haven't worn for a little while and it is huge on me :) Also I've had a pair of Jeans that have been hanging in my wardrobe for months size 18 from primark and I actually comfortably fit into them now! :) I've lost lots of inches, I'll dig my diary out and update the inch loss on Tuesdays weigh in x

Last edited:
Inch loss is recorded on my weigh in tracker.

Still here :) on week 9. I had 2 WS days last week as we had arranged a weekend away for my birthday so Friday and Saturday I had 1 meal on both days but I also had a bottle and half of wine on the Saturday! I got straight back on the 'wagon' on the Sunday and back to 100% TS :) had a STS last weigh in ( Tuesday) hoping to have some sort of loss this week.
My hubby found a photo today, it is one of those passport photos of me, me 3 months ago. I can not believe how bloated my face looks, it looks huge! It's amazing the difference I can see in my face x

Well its week 10! I had an amazing loss yesterday of 7lbs, over the moon and it really made up for my STS last week :)
I had a sort out in my wardrobe and i can now fit into everything i own! I can't wait to chuck all my old clothes away and get a whole new wardrobe! I haven't got anything smaller than a size 18 as i have been a size 18 or above for the past 15 years. I honestly think i will cry the first time i fit into a size 16, i don't know what i'll be like when i get to my goal!
Going back to Essex on Sunday to see my Mum and Dad for Mothers day,. Haven't seen her for a few weeks now, i wonder if she will notice any change? x

Last edited:
Well I didn't update my weigh in for week 10 but I lost 3lbs taking me to 14st 2lbs with a total loss of 44lbs! I'm on week 11 now and its Saturday. Taking the kiddies to the cinema today, then it's a trip back to Essex to visit the family for a BBQ although I won't be eating it no longer bothers me being around people that are x

Thankyou hunni! X

Well what fantastic weather we're having!! This sort of weather we would normally have BBQ's at the weekends but I'm sticking to the program and am still on the wagon! Lol
X

Hello people I've had 2 weeks off plan due to illness and just not feeling in the right mind set, I'm starting Exante again tomorrow. I'm going to weigh in the morning to assess the 'damage' eek! Need to get back in the zone and focus on losing this weight for the last time! x

Right so had my weigh in this morning and I've gained 2lbs, very happy with that!! So I'm now 14st 1lb! Going to have a porridge, strawberry shake and veg soup today! Feel a bit relieved to be back, come on, I can do this!!!! Lol

Well people its my last day on this Exante forum I've decided to jump ship over to the slim and save forum, Thankyou to everyone for your support, if things don't work out between Mr S&S and I I maybe back ;-) wishing you all good luck on your weightloss journey, sure I'll pop back every now and then xxx

Back