My exante journey is ending..

jools1986

Silver Member
I have decided that when I have run out of shakes I am going to make the transition to cambridge.

I have been struggling and luckily maintaining over the past month and really feel that I need the support of a counsellor to keep me on track. I also need guidance when it comes to maintenance as I have learnt during my falls from the proverbial wagon that I have learnt not an awful lot about self control and food.

Another issue that has arisen is that I have discovered that I am lactose intolerant, which explains why I have been under the impression that I have had a cold for the past 3 months! Cambridge offer a lactose free option so I can breathe again.

I havent quit or fallen by the wayside, far from it. I am currently at 13st 6lbs making it a total of 6.5 stones in just over 5 months, I have another 4 stone to go which I WILL get to.

I hope to maintain over xmas using my left over shakes and atkins principles.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support I have got from this board over the past few months and that I hope I can still post here when I have swapped over :) xxx :wave_cry:

WOW you have done amazing hunny! Good luck on your swap too Cambridge im sure you will do fine! xxx

Good luck Racheal. You've done really well, hopefully the swap to Cambridge will give you the support you need now for the next steps.
Hope you have a great Christmas & New Year, and all the best on your weight loss journey xxx

Thanks everyone! I will be popping back to see how everyone is getting on x

Good luck Racheal and all the best for your change over. Keep us all up to date with your progress xx

You have done so well in just a few months hun :D
Good luck on your change over to Cambridge. Make sure you still post here and let us know how you're getting on.
Have a great xmas x

good luck rach

Back