Total Solution My Exante Journey!

jem_jem

Well this is officially day 1 of my Exante journey. I started yesterday with some of my mums spare Cambridge packs but I cannot wait to start properly today.

I am no stranger to VLCD's- I did LighterLife last year and for the start of this year and although I lost 8 stone I have put about 2 back on. I really do not want to be one of the people who lose all their weight and put it back on. I need to finish this off once and for all!

I chose Exante because of the price and because I think I am ready to try and do this on my own. I have all the tools and support to do it. I like the fact that I can buy 4weeks worth at a time too. Great to be all stocked up!

I do hope that this forum is as amazing as the LighterLife one. The support on there was amazing and I truely feel that being on a forum helped me lose as much last year. I don't really know how to work this with the 50 posts etc. I will just have to make sure I am on this as much as possible.

I suppose it is all about having the right attitude. Positive Mental Attitude!
If you think you can do it- you will do it!

Hope you all have a good day! Will let you know how I get on with the packs!

Jem x

Good morning Jem and welcome.

Wishing you good luck on this journey and yes, positivity and motivation (plus lots and lots of water!) will help you get through this! :D :hug99: xx

Hi Gigglepants!

Wow- you have done amazing! And for somebody that (in my opinion) does not have loads to lose! I will need to get used to this- I can't do much until I get past 50 posts!

Jem xxx

hey jem welcome aboard the exante wagon :Dtodays my first day too,1st may = 1st day of the rest of my life,i wish you all the best and just remember were all here in the same boat trying to get skinny hehe good luckkk xxx

Hi all!

Well today is day three and maybe I am just easy to please but I haven't had anything that I dislike, yet! (still to try the mushroom soup :()

I have already got into a wee routine- I think I do best when my day is structured and I stick to it.
Weekdays:
Bar at break time at work 10.40am
Soup at Lunchtime at 1.00pm
Shake when I get home 6.00pm

I might mix it up at weekends and have a porridge in the morning (I got 5 free samples! :D)

I admitted in another post that I jumped on the scales this morning and I have already lost 6lbs. I know it's all water but you can't really start to lose any weight till you get rid of that! Wooohoooo! My fatty liver is on its' way out!

My next misson- how to upload a photo!!!

Jem xxx

Wow at 6lbs already, well done! :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Hi Jem, wow you have done really well to lose 8stone and to only put back 2 is amazing. As you are no stranger to VLCD you know the drill and are already on the road to slimdom xx

Well hello lovely people!

I have had an amazing day. Loving the routine I have got back into my life and the feeling of being in control is more satisfying than the weight coming off actually. Sounds stupid doesn't it. It's almost as if the weight coming off is a nice side effect to being on this.

Well the mushroom soup was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be! Was quite nice but might need to buy a sieve for my work to get rid of the few remaining lumps!

So today I have had as follows:
Breakfast- Orange and Choc bar (freaking love this!!!)
Lunch- Mushroom Soup
Supper- Hot Banana Shake- Yummy!!!

5 litres of water, ??? lost count cup of black tea and green tea and 1 can of coke zero!

Hope you all have had as good a day as me!!!

Jem xxxx (I am actually so happy- cannot believe I already feel so good!)

I managed to up-load a pic! Woohooo! 20 posts! Now to get to 50 so I can do more!

Well after my wee blip yesterday I am back on track! I have to get this weight off not only for my beach holiday but for me personally.

This time last year I was 21 1/2 stone and a size 28/30. I didn't believe that I deserved to be slim and healthy but now I realise that that sort of thinking got me to that dark place!!!

I do deserve to have a healthy BMI.
I do deserve to feel confident.
I do deserve to be happy!
I do deserve the good things in life!
And the only way I am getting there is to stick to this plan!

Happy Saturday everyone!!!! Xxxxx

Hiya Jem, sounding so positive. Stay motivated and absolutely you deserve all the above, and to succeed with this diet :hug99: xx

Hey hon, i'm glad to see you're back on the wagon!!!
Just think come Tuesday, we'll both have something to celebrate.
I'm having to watch the FA cup final without a drink in my hand, really doesn't feel right (I'm a huge Liverpool fan)

jem_jem said:
Well after my wee blip yesterday I am back on track! I have to get this weight off not only for my beach holiday but for me personally.

This time last year I was 21 1/2 stone and a size 28/30. I didn't believe that I deserved to be slim and healthy but now I realise that that sort of thinking got me to that dark place!!!

I do deserve to have a healthy BMI.
I do deserve to feel confident.
I do deserve to be happy!
I do deserve the good things in life!
And the only way I am getting there is to stick to this plan!

Happy Saturday everyone!!!! Xxxxx

You better believe it! You absolutely deserve all of the above :D xx

Hello best of luck :) you have done fab already. Great posts :)

Liz- I am too a huge Liverpool fan! Was really gutted but hey ho! My Scottish team is Hearts so hopefully I can have something to celebrate on the 19th May!

Jem xxxx

My Scottish team is Aberdeen, lol.
Just left a message on your other post about your 5k, i'm very impressed!!!!!

Hey hon, how you getting on?

Good luck with the WI xx

Back