my experience

kriss-stal

So I'm pretty new to the whole talking to others about slimming world. I've been doing this eating plan (its not a diet it a lifestyle change) since October and so far I've lost 1st 11.5lbs and my personal target is to be 1st 4.5lbs away! I've tried loosing weight in the past but nothing ever stuck or I lost the motivation to carry on after an outburst of craving bad food. Slimming world has really helped me to stay on the wagon, well the majority of the time and it is so easy to loose weight! I couldn't believe it. Went to group last night and was chuffed at the fact I won our fruit raffle! means I didn't have to do a fruit shop, pineapple, melons, strawberries, nectarines potatoes banana's! it was great! :D Just wondering how any other fellow students cope when it comes to eating when studying? I just want to eat rubbish all the time?
like is there any low syn options that work for you? I eat loads of fruit and veg but want to try some new combinations or ideas!!!
thankyou

Hi Kriss-stal! Congrats on your fantastic success so far!

i'm not a student but when I'm under stress at work and don't have much time I make sure I have on the go healthy extras like a HiFi bar at hand to make it easier to make good choices. You should nip to Sainsburys for their 11g bags of popcorn (2.5 syns) they are so delicious and a great alternative to vending machine horrors like McCoys.

Make sure you drink plenty of water, this helps study as well as your metabolism. Take plenty of breaks for fresh air, timetable what you want to achieve and factor in proper breaks for meals & snacks so you're totally in control.

Good luck studying- I hope all your hard work pays off!

Back