My Extra Easy Diary to help keep me on track.

Tuesday:

S: 1 rich tea finger biscuits (1syn)
B: 2 weetabix (HEb)
S: pineapple, orange and banana
L: Pasta n Sauce (1syn) 100g mullerlight, orange, Alpen light (3syns)
S: Banana
T: soup made up of carrots, swede, 1 small potato, leeks and spring onions, 1 slice of bread (est 6syns) toffee mullerlight
S: milky way stars (3.5syns) weetabix cake with butter (6 syns) mullerlight

20.5 syns (but had 2 days worth of syns to use)
HEa Milk in tea

Last edited:
Wednesday:

B: 2 rashers of bacon, 1 scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops
S: pear and a banana
L: soup (same as yesterdays tea) pineapple, 100g of mullerlight with blueberries
S: pear, apple, banana and activia yoghurt.
T: Jacket potato with bacon, baked beans and cottage cheese, mullerlight
S: kit Kat (5.5 syns)
Weetabix (HEb) 1 biscuit (1syn)
Milk in tea (HEa)

Total 6.5 syns

Last edited:
Late working day today but a good day

B: blueberries and activia yoghurt with alpen light (HEb)
S: apple, pear and banana
L; potato and brocolli mash, chicken, carrots and sweetcorn, Ww yoghurt, gravy and celebration sweet (3 syns)
S: pear, mullerlight
T: pasta, baked beans and passata
S: alpen light
S: kit Kat (5.5syns)
Milk in tea HEa

Total 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Ended last night with a muller yoghurt and when I still felt my sugar levels were low i had a mini mars, (4syns) really I should have had an apple but that took my total syns to 12.5. Later I couldn't sleep due to being kept awake and I fancied a biscuit, you know when you can't stop yourself? So I'm estimating another 5 syns? Only compensation is that I have almost 10 syns over from Wednesday, so not too bad but still annoyed at myself for having something I knew I shouldn't.

Good day today then,

B: weetabix
S: banana mullerlight
L: apple, pasta mug shot, LF nat yoghurt
S: banana, mullerlight

Last edited:
Tea tonight:

half a sausage and bean casserole made orginally with 1 large and medium carrot, 1 large leek, 3 quorn sausages, 6/7 cherry tomatoes, passata, 1 can of baked beans served with potatoes, parsnip and brocolli mash.

Hey

I'm new to this. I did EE a couple of years ago and kept all the books, and always since then religiously bought the SW mag coz I love it!!

However your diary has totally helped me, I was startin to get a lil frustrated shall we say that I was eatin my syns (near the max but not always over) and not gettin anywhere! Now I realise I've been classing the wrong veg as my SF or SS food, whatever it is thats supposed to be 33%.

:sigh: but still at least I know now, as well as not being able to have done my exercise last week.

Thank you so much for your postings!!

Hey thankyou for the lovely reply! Sticking to it is not so easy going, I feel like everyday I learn something new. I am still working away at trying to up my amount of super speed fruit and veg, it takes some thinking and planning! Sometimes it's not possible or you just don't fancy a full on meal but I try and snack on fruit during the day and often save my HEb for the evening.

Keep going and you'll eventually get there x

Right so today I think I am going to venture on to the green plan, the whole 3rd superfree is driving me crackers lol and since i don't eat much meat anyways this might be the way forward. My plate is normally topped up with some veggies anyways so I still have my intake of veggies. I then get 2 HEbs and 1 or 2 HEas which might make my day a bit easier.

So today, my first day on green. (any tips for a green day are welcomed)

B: 1 apple, pudding rice, half a pot of mullerlight and blueberries
S: banana
L: veg soup (left over from other day) 1 slice of brown bread (1 Heb - probably around 3/4 of a HEb but will go with 1 to be sure) mullerlight
S: pudding rice left over from this morning with 7.5g of jam (1syn)
S: milkyway (3.5 syns)
half a sausage and bean casserole made orginally with 1 large and medium carrot, 1 large leek, 3 quorn sausages, 6/7 cherry tomatoes, passata, 1 can of baked beans served with potatoes, parsnip and brocolli mash (eaten tonight without the leek wasn't cooked properly and tasted horrible lol)
Mullerlight
S: smash potato (was craving something lol) apple, LF nat yoghurt and an apple, mini m&m (5 syns) weetabix (HEb) 2 rich tea finger biscuit (2 syns) skittles (3.5 syns)

15 syns

Last edited:
2nd green day

S: apple
B: pudding rice with banana, half a mullerlight and blueberries
L: veg soup with butternut squash, swede, 1 parsnip, carrots, salt, pepper, garlic powder and curry powder.
left over pudding rice with blueberries
T: fish pie (cod 1HEb, peas, carrots, potato and swede mash, parsley sauce (2syns) topped with cheese (1HEa) mullerlight
S: mini apple and LF nat yoghurt
S: hot chocolate using remaining Hea milk (2 syns) and mini aero (5.5 syns)
S: Weetabix (HEb) biscuit (1syn)

10.5 syns for the day
Milk in tea HEa

Last edited:
yeah rice pudding, I read it on here somewhere and thought I'd give it a go. Was so yummy (and to be honest no different to having a mullerice) with the banana and blueberries, but won't be an everyday thing. Saves my HEb for later on when I struggle, although I have got plenty of syns left over for today.

Never usually measure it out and thought I'd be over but couldn't even fill the container up with the full quota of milk.

SuperVic said:
yeah rice pudding, I read it on here somewhere and thought I'd give it a go. Was so yummy (and to be honest no different to having a mullerice) with the banana and blueberries, but won't be an everyday thing. Saves my HEb for later on when I struggle, although I have got plenty of syns left over for today.

Never usually measure it out and thought I'd be over but couldn't even fill the container up with the full quota of milk.

How do you make the pudding rice? Do u buy the dried stuff and make it up or buy ready made? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do you make the pudding rice? Do u buy the dried stuff and make it up or buy ready made? X

yeah i buy the dried stuff and boil it up til soft, add sweetner and mullerlight for flavour. There's recipes on here too.

SuperVic said:
yeah i buy the dried stuff and boil it up til soft, add sweetner and mullerlight for flavour. There's recipes on here too.

Yum. Thanks hun! That will make my life a hell of a lot easier for brekkie :)

X

Yum. Thanks hun! That will make my life a hell of a lot easier for brekkie :)

X

Yes to save on HEbs for later it is :) think i've had enough of it though for this weekend.

I haven't had rice pudding for years! I'm gonna try that one too - will also be handy on EE days with some fruit stirred in. Cheers Vic!

I've just spent 10 mins looking through your diary - you are doing really well hun :)

How have you felt doing 2 green days? Any fuller/hungrier/different?

What day is WI for you?

That's no problems Ali!
Weigh in is Wednesday for me. At the moment I am trying to have some veggie soup for my lunch everyday. I am enjoying it and I make up enough for 2/3 lots. To be honest doing green days hasn't been much different. I will just notice it when I come to have a SW fry up with bacon and I then have to be careful when it comes to using my HEb for meat/fish, like today. I don't eat an awful lot of meat in fairness.

This week will be interesting however as I'm on half term.

Monday: 1st day of half term (usually end up having a few meals out this week but luckily only the possibilty of one :) )

B: porridge HEb and a banana
L: veg soup with butternut squash, swede, parsnip, carrots, spring onion. Shape zero yoghurt
S: 1tbp of LF nat yoghurt, apple and handful of blueberries
S: tomato mug shot ( contemplated having this with lunch as soup is never enough for me but saved it for later) biscuit (1syn)
S alpen light ( half HEb)
S: smash and baked beans (i coudn't wait any longer for food and needed something)
T: quorn chcken fillets covered in cous cous, pasta with curry sauce (mushy peas, tin toms and curry powder) banana and custard mullerlight
S: weetabix cake (6 syns)
Flake (7syns) alpen light (heb) and muller light
Banana and LF nat yog!

14 syns total

HEa milk in tea

Let's say I was very hungry today!!!!

Last edited:
Long day, need to remember what I've had.

B: bowl of apple, banana and blueberries with shape zero yoghurt
S: alpen light (1/2 HEb) mullerlight
L: small bowl of veggie soup, pasta n sauce (1syn) active yoghurt, 1 biscuit (1syn)
S: half bowl of pudding rice
T: half bowl of veggie soup, followed by pasta and curry sauce
S: 2 alpen light (HEb) mullerlight, hot choc made with HEa milk (2syns) a few crisps at pub 4 syns?!?

6 syns

Today:

B: scrambled egg (mixed in with a bit of smash - sometimes I can't stand egg on its own) with baked beans.
L: veggie soup and WW bread (HEb) cherry mullerlight yoghurt
S: pudding rice with a WW yoghurt, pineapple
T: SW chips, fish with breadcrumb coating (HEb) and mushy peas

Milk in tea HEa

Back