My extra easy food diary !

hanloje

Silver Member
Well after 20 years of dieting I'm still fat ! So here I am my hubby and I have joined SW to eat healthier he had a heart attack last June and this plan seems to mirror the cardiologist recommendations the best.

Day two today :

Breakfast: mixed chopped fruit
Mid morning: banana
Lunch: veggie sw lasagne with extra veg
dinner: turkey shami kebab from curry book, homemade coleslaw with el mayo and ff yoghurt and actifry chips

Syns total for today - 1 for mayo on coleslaw HeA was milk, HeB was oil for actifry chips :)

Day three woohoo !

Plan for today is :

Breakfast: chopped mixed fruit, muller light green yog (0.5)
Lunch: beans on wholemeal toast with mushrooms (Hexb)
Dinner: sweet and sticky pork from sw mag (free)

Yesterday I finished at 2 syns !!!

8 days till a weekend in France hoping all the walking around Paris and Disney will counter any bad choices, deliberately didnt go for bed and breakfast so fruit salad somewhere. ?? Anyway just focussing on the next 7 days for a kick start :)

Oh my Day 4 dont think I've ever seen you before :)

Yesterday food wise slightly changed, I I made a curry and pilau rice from the curry heaven book, fab fab :)

Today's plan:

Breakfast : chopped fruit
Lunch : leftover pilau with stir fried veggies
Dinner: sweet and sticky pork

Yesterday finished on 4.5 syns.

Challenge weekend at my Mum and Dad's we've got a restaurant meal and a roast sure we can cope :)

Xx

So Day 4 was good !

Mixed fruit for breakfast
Lunch: Pilau rice leftover forgot to eat until 3pm ! Housework !
Dinner: ate out steamed veggies, new potatoes, gurnard in a caper and lemon sauce.

2 x 175 ml glaases of wine.

I guesstimated a tbspn of butter and 12 for the wine, lunch out today so not sure how we will get on as parents are treating us, gulp ! :)

Day 5:

Left home at 6 to travel to the parents was starving at 8:30 and nothing in the motorway services except manky bananas ! Good in a way !

Lunch out was v posh , had scallops on saffron mash with apple puree, yumm only 2.5 scallops as gave one to Dad to try, slivers of bacon too. Boy, I'm glad they forgot to bring the bread basket :) main was lamb two small slices baby veg dauphinois square and salsa verde ! Yummm ... Not big portions cant begin to estimate this , any ideas ??????

This evening was chicken, salad, small bread roll, small slice quiche, two homemade small sausage rolls and a glass of wine .... Followed by lemon drizzle cake, eeek !

Day 6 -

Still at Mums plan is :

Breakfast : 2 boiled eggs and 2 x wholemeal from small loaf Hexb
Lunch: lean beef, veggies, 1 yorkshire pudding and 2x roasties!
Dinner: To be decided !!

Syns - Hopefully not too many !

Back