My SW diary 2017 hopefully to goal

Hi Leigh I mainly buy the fresh coconut milk. In our Tesco they are the same price , I think once I got the longlife one and I didn't notice any real difference. I'd imagine the chocolate one might be synned however you could use an options hot choc to flavour it ? I'm good today thanks will update my food later xx

So today's food.

B 40 g oats
200ml oat milk 4 syns but lush
maple syrup 2 syns
2 x plum

600ml coconut milk ( I haven't used anywhere near 600ml so wondering if it's possible to use my hex a in half milk and half cheese ? )

L chicken salad, salad cream 1.5 syns
2 satsumas

D left over chilli , veg
2 slices of soreen for snack 6 syns

so 13.5 syns in total .
Was my breakfast worth the extra syns ? if I'm honest no might cut out the syrup tomorrow and have sweetener and cinnamon

Yes a lot of people including myself half the HEXA and have milk/cheese, sometimes I use all my milk in cereal/coffee so syn cheese.
I've been having porridge with half milk half water and warming a bit in microwave, it's quite runny but creamy and really satisfying, actually not too bad a taste without adding things, sometimes I add strawberries but not bothering with sweetener as don't want to waste syns.

Yes a lot of people including myself half the HEXA and have milk/cheese, sometimes I use all my milk in cereal/coffee so syn cheese.
I've been having porridge with half milk half water and warming a bit in microwave, it's quite runny but creamy and really satisfying, actually not too bad a taste without adding things, sometimes I add strawberries but not bothering with sweetener as don't want to waste syns.

OMG this will be a game changer. I am a coffee lover but 600ml of milk is way too much for me. I seem to be ok with a little cheese as long as I don't over do it.

haha, that is a lot! I can have 250ml semi skimmed, I wouldn't have skimmed as we get milk at work and it's semi so may as well just use what they have and I like milky coffee.

A great day today. I didn't snack as soon as I got in which is normal behaviour for me and something I need to curb or make excellent choices or it does ruin the day sometimes.

B porridge oats soaked in coconut milk overnight. ( rest of milk in coffee)
strawberries
1tsp maple syrup 0.5 syns

L
roast chicken,
salad mix,
rice salad 1 syn
Free from salad cream 1.5 syns

Alpen light 3 syns

D
Rice
SW thai green curry ready meal
a mountain of green beans

small kinder choc bar 6 syns

Total syns 12

Thanks Leigh three days of sandwich and chips and unlimited coffee and biscuits. I have to say I had no biscuits at all. I feel like crap because I'm not supposed to eat gluten or milk ......back on the wagon fully tomorrow and I'm pleased the course is finished.

Oh that's not good if it isn't helping with your allergies to gluten/milk, sooner you're back to normal, the better!! What was the course?

lol oh dear! Well we are all human at the end of the day, all there to learn something you didn't know! Glad you learned lots though.

Well I have weighed in and despite three days of sandwich and chips I have lost 1lb. I'm happy with that and from today its all systems go.

B oats, Oat milk ( Hex a)
maple syrup ( 1 syn)

in between coconut milk for coffee 300ml = 3 sysns

We are off out for furniture shopping to see what will fit in the extension. It's a two hour drive to Newcastle as we need to pop into Ikea and that is the nearest to us. I'm planning on having steak or sunday roast while we are out. Tea tonight will be Sw burger or chicken and veg or salad.

Ah well done, that is good if you haven't stuck to plan :)

How is the extension going? Exciting buying new furniture even if it is a couple of hours away, will be worth it!

Roast sounds yummy! I need to be good as I am weighing in tomorrow, might have to have a proper roast in the week, not this week as bought some wholemeal pasta to try and have a couple of meals planned using that already lol.

Well I've rejoined as doing it from home is not working, I'm just cheating and I'm not accountable. So I joined yesterday with a friend and I am 100 % committed. I still have no kitchen but it's all plastered and almost dry. We've painted half of it but waiting on the test drying before I can give it it's first coat of white. We need to pick the final colour , paint it all them hubby can start fitting the kitchen. We've ordered the flooring so it's all moving forwards if slowly.

I will do this even if I have to eat SW micro meals for the time being, I can have jackets and salads etc so it is doable. Desperate times ha ha !

Back