My F+H food diary...

lisa2

Silver Member
I feel like I've had a lightbulb moment! After nearly a year of switching between ww and sw and putting on weight due to all the changes it came to me that weight watchers had another plan very similar to sw that I could do along with propoints....meaning actually staying on ONE plan instead of all this chopping and changing!!
Call me sad but I'm actually really excited lol.
My weigh day will be Saturday and my oh is gonna try it too so that is going to help loads.

I have a stone and half maximum to lose and I will be exercising as much as I can.

Breakfast-

Greek 0% yogurt
Banana
Honey 1pp

Lunch- 3 egg omelette with cheese 2pp and ham

Dinner- Jacket potato, tuna, light mayo 1pp, salad, tomatoes and 1 extra light cheese triangle 0pp

Ate just over half of it.

Semi skimmed milk 2pp
Few grapes
Greek coconut yogurt 2pp

8/49

45 minutes exercise

Last edited:
Welcome to the board :)

I do think that the real advantage of simply filling over slimming world is that you can have a pro points day if you need/ want to when you are eating foods that don't fit into the plan.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome to the board :)

I do think that the real advantage of simply filling over slimming world is that you can have a pro points day if you need/ want to when you are eating foods that don't fit into the plan.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Thank you.

This is what appealed to me...there's nothing worse than going out for a meal thinking you can only have a jacket potato and beans...the points will come in handy for those days.

I think it has gone well today...I haven't felt the need to constantly eat because I know if I really wanted to I could have something from the free list..... I didn't feel the need to eat all my tea either.. its great!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130106_172850.png
    ForumRunner_20130106_172850.png
    528 KB · Views: 249
Breakfast- Banana
Grapes

Lunch- chicken Caesar salad

Chicken
Lettuce
Dressing 2pp
Cheese 2pp

No croutons :(

Dinner- was going to be salmon until I realised it would be pointed so now its

Cod*
Brown rice
Broccoli

*ok after looking around the ww site I found that salmon is a f+h food....so had that with Chinese 5 spice on top*

Skimmed milk

Greek 0% and honey 1pp

13/49

Last edited:
Looks delicious! x

Sneaky peek this morning showed a loss....fingers crossed it stays that way.

Breakfast- porridge with banana and honey 1pp

Lunch- chicken salad bowl in subway with honey and mustard sauce 2pp

Dinner- I'm thinking about having lentil bolognese with field mushrooms.....

*had the lentil bolognese and it was really yummy*

Skimmed milk

Skinny coffee from costa 0pp
Dark chocolate 3pp
19/49

Last edited:
Food looking and sounding fab, glad you are enjoying it!

When is official weigh in day? Hopefully the sneaky peak is a good omen.

Food looking and sounding fab, glad you are enjoying it!

When is official weigh in day? Hopefully the sneaky peak is a good omen.

Weigh in day is Saturday... I'm looking forward to it, I don't usually check mid week bit I just needed to know I was doing it right. X

Hi! I'm here to follow! Are you enjoying the plan?

Hellooo! Yeah I'm really enjoying it, I don't really feel that I'm on a diet to be honest....it's the most 'normal' diet I've ever been on... It's fab!

How long have you been on this plan? X

Oh my god I'm aching from all the exercise I did yesterday!! Suppose it means its working.......fingers crossed I get a good loss this week..

Breakfast- 2 crumpets with chopped banana

Lunch- leftover lentil bolognese and a ww wrap
Grapes

Dinner- cod fillet which I'm gonna cover in nimble breadcrumbs, lemon zest and herbs... Then bake
Potato wedges
Green beans
Tartare sauce 2pp

Greek 0% and honey 1pp

22/49

Last edited:
My yummy dinner....its on a side plate bit what do you think about my portion sizes?? Too much?

ForumRunner_20130109_182653.png

Dinner looks great! Its really difficult to judge other people's portion sizes because you don't know the size of plates and all the other variables. You are the best judge of portion size - did you feel satisfied by it? Still hungry? Over full? I think one of the things about simply filling is that is encourages us to get back in touch with our natural appetite to guide what we eat.

Dinner looks great! Its really difficult to judge other people's portion sizes because you don't know the size of plates and all the other variables. You are the best judge of portion size - did you feel satisfied by it? Still hungry? Over full? I think one of the things about simply filling is that is encourages us to get back in touch with our natural appetite to guide what we eat.

I did think after posting that it would be quite difficult for others to 'guess' whether my portion is ok....like you say we need to find our natural appetite again, easier said than done though isn't it.

Because I exercise quite a lot during the day I feel like I need a bigger dinner cause I'm so hungry.. don't feel full after just nice and content lol. Looking forward to Saturday to see what results I've had with F&H.
Thanks for the reply x

Oh yes! Definitely easier said than done. I think spending some time doing pro points actually helped me with that as counting over the course of the day made me think about portions alot more. I don't have to do that in the same way on simply filling but generally stick to similar portions than I did on simply filling. Sounds like you found pretty much the same balance.

Hope you get the result you want at the weekend. Have you upped your exercise alot this week or do you usually exercise? That can sometimes throw a bit of spanner in the works for a week or two but generally the real results show after a couple of weeks.

I've upped the exercise loads since before Christmas where I did the ' I'm not on a diet so I'll stop exercising too' which is silly and something I need to work on......this week has been about getting back in to a routine so I've gone from hardly any exercise to exercise everyday! I know it may affect weigh in but I'm secretly hoping it doesn't x

Ergh my little girl woke me up at 5am this morning and I now feel like a complete zombie :(

Food for today...

B- shredded wheat with skimmed milk and a banana

L- 2 slices nimble, toasted, with 2 boiled eggs and mushrooms

Walnut cake 10pp
Smoky Bacon crisps 3pp
Ice cream sundae 10pp

D-

Flavoured water 1pp
Milk 2pp

48/49

Last edited:
I've kinda injured myself with all the exercise, I can't move properly without being on agony which is not good and is making me feel sorry for myself hence the cake and crisps :(

Arrggghhhhhh

Back