My F+H food diary...

Oh dear! Is it just achey muscles? If so having a day or so off should help. The walnut cake sounds lovely. One of my favourite flavours :) It sounds like you have done loads this week though, make sure you aren't pushing yourself too much in one go.

Oh dear! Is it just achey muscles? If so having a day or so off should help. The walnut cake sounds lovely. One of my favourite flavours :) It sounds like you have done loads this week though, make sure you aren't pushing yourself too much in one go.

It feels like I've torn all my stomach muscles... My oh said I've pushed myself too much this week and should've eased myself in gently but what's done is done.

The walnut cake was ok nut not worth the points.. was very dry. X

Propoint day due to lunch.

Breakfast- Greek 0% 2pp
Banana and Apple

Lunch- Bacon 2pp, 2 eggs 4pp, sausage 4pp, hash brown 2pp, beans 3pp

Dinner- cake 7pp

Milk 2pp

26/26
49/49

1hr dance workout dvd.

Last edited:
Well I've finished my first week on F&H ( weigh in tomorrow morning)

I've really enjoyed it and it hasn't been too difficult! Obviously not being able to eat a whole tin of choc hasn't been easy but who does that anyway??! Darn you Christmas for the bad habits!! Lol.

Hoping for a nice loss tomorrow to give me a boost x

B- 2 shredded wheat, banana and semi skimmed milk 2pp

L- chicken Caesar salad

Chicken, lettuce, cheese 2pp, dressing 2pp

D- Egg fried rice

Brown rice, egg, soy sauce, garlic and 5 spice.

Apple
Orange

Greek 0% with honey 1pp

7/49

1hr dance dvd

Last edited:
Congratulations! That's a brill loss for your first week. And most importantly you enjoyed the diet in order to loss that.

Thank you.

I'm actually a little proud of myself for sticking to something for a week! Haven't been able to do that for a long long time x

B- shredded wheat, skimmed milk and a banana

L- Tuna mayo 1pp, salad, ww bagel

Greek muller yogurt 2pp
Special k biscuit moments 3pp

*I'm so so hungry this morning...going out soon so hopefully it'll disappear!!*

D- omelette with mushrooms, maybe some chips

Choc biscuits!!!!!! About 15pp!! Will exercise my ass of later :(

46/49 ( had some choc biscuits last night)

Last edited:
Hey Lisa, I'm here to follow and congratulate you on your loss and first week on sf or f&h (whatever it is currently known as)!
You've done so well. I'm doing a few weeks on pp before I come back to sf plan. I find it is a great plan for eating really good food. Keep up the good work!

Hey Lisa, I'm here to follow and congratulate you on your loss and first week on sf or f&h (whatever it is currently known as)!
You've done so well. I'm doing a few weeks on pp before I come back to sf plan. I find it is a great plan for eating really good food. Keep up the good work!

Thank you.
I'm a bit confused about the sf/fh too....I'm assuming its the same plan? :S

I'm having a hungry day today...and only for junk which is not good! X

Going a bit over weeklies tonight... Having wine and chocolate but will make it up during the week with exercise.
Sunday evening is always hard for me diet wise for some reason...but back on plan tomorrow. X

Had 2 glasses of wine and a bit of chocolate last night... Thought I would have much more but my stomach felt uncomfortably full which was weird.

Pp day

B- shredded wheat 4pp, milk 2pp and a banana

L- 2 egg omelette 4pp with ham 1pp and mushrooms
Ww pitta bread

Millionaire shortbread 10pp!! What is bloody wrong with me! I wasn't hungry at all.

D- apple

Greek yogurt with honey 3pp

27/26
49/49

1hr dance dvd

Last edited:
Yum! Sounds like a great day with the wine as well! :D

I don't think millionaire's shortbread is ever about hunger is it?? My OH is pretty much obsessed with the stuff.

Sunday evening used to be my wine and chocolate night too. It was one of the harder habits to break to be honest - thinking that i deserved a "treat" on a sunday evening because it was the end of the weekend. My sunday evening "treat" now is watching tv in bed from early evening and being allowed more than one glass of diet coke.

Overall it looks like you have done really well. Getting back into the swing of things after christmas is never easy. When does your week go to? Hope you haven't got too many days without weeklies. I would suggest that if its more than one day it might be better to allow yourself a few a day to prevent the temptation to slip completely off plan.

Wohooo found you! Well done in your loss. I'm going
To seriously consider this plan as I flitter between both sw and ww xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Back