1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

My Favourite Syn

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by nataliemurie, 8 April 2014 Social URL.

1. nataliemurie

nataliemurie Well-Known Member

I keep a box of Jaffa Cakes in my cupboard and I'll have one or two if I need a chocolate fix!

So what is your favourite syn? What keeps you on the wagon?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Becky7777

Becky7777 Well-Known Member

Lindt excellence 70 percent dark choc, allways a bar in the fridge, I tot up my syns in the evening and any left get spent on it!

4. slimLolly

slimLolly Well-Known Member

Mullerlight mint chocolate pots. 5 syns but worth it.

I discovered Sainsbury's mini jaffa cakes today though. Only 1 syn per cake and I find them just as satisfying as the full size version.

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Aldi groovy bars

6 syns of biscuity, toffee-y chocolately gorgeousness. Pretty decent size too. I have had to give them up for lent but my god are they good.

6. LadyAlexandra

LadyAlexandra Active Member

Mini chup a cup lollies. Half a syn each!

7. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Wine :)

8. snowbryneich

snowbryneich Well-Known Member

miniature green and black's bars - they are 15g each and 4 or 4.5 syns depending on variety. I like them as I can eat the "whole" bar as they are little. I'm not good at walking away from an open bar of chocolate even if it would be cheaper to buy a big bar :)

9. Tanyalina

Tanyalina Well-Known Member

Mini milks at 1.5 syns and walkers sour cream pops at 4 syns yum!

10. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

Vodka, or wine, not fussy really :D