My FINAL diet diary!! Goodbye weight - Hello mummyhood

4.5lbs off - mega happy. Clearly not eating potatoes and trying out new recipes works for me!! Got my stone and half and bronze body magic, only 2 and half pounds from Club 10. Got a night away with the girls tomorrow so am just about to go make some SW style buffet food to have in the apartment when we got there. Luckily one of the other girls is also on SW and another is just dieting herself so they wont be wanting to eat rubbish. And then on Saturday its Christmas party night with my best friends - 3 course meal and drinks. Have requested melon for my starter and gonna have loads of veg with my main then the desert is from a trolley so might just have a teeny bit. And gonna stick to vodka and diet coke to save on syns. Will just persuade everyone to dance loads :)

I am SOOOOOOO Proud of you hunny!!!I cannot wait for party night,please can u help me choose a desert wisely!and i will dance,but only after a few bevvies lol!!! well done darling xxx

rach11pink said:
I am SOOOOOOO Proud of you hunny!!!I cannot wait for party night,please can u help me choose a desert wisely!and i will dance,but only after a few bevvies lol!!! well done darling xxx

I will indeed help you lovely!!! OR we could share one and be mega good. Cant wait for Saturday!! I will even have curly hair :) xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

kerry b said:
That's brilliant, well done you

Thankyou, so pleased

Lol we'll both have curly hair then!! Even if I went with it straight the stupid thing would just frizz as soon as I got warm!! Xx

Awwww thanks gorgeous. Although I dont think missing two weeks of group has helped, hence the refusal of pizza last night ;o) xxxx

Back