My FINAL diet diary!! Goodbye weight - Hello mummyhood

Well done on your weight loss, very inspiring. Apparently the trick with omlettes is to get the pan mega hot before you put the ingredients in, then put the egg mix in and keep loosening it all the time with a fish slice so it doesn't stick

I think thats where I went wrong, I didnt leave the pan long enough to get hot. Will have another go and leave the pan ages.......or just get OH to make me one ;) thankyou x

Day number two in Wales and so far so good. Struggled a bit with tea tonight because local shop is a bit rubbish so ended up with rice and omelette!!! Even turned down a sausage sandwich this morning in favour of fruit and yoghurt - must be serious!!!! So tomorrow will consist of christmas shopping, a bit of walking and a scoop of local ice cream. Cant wait :eek:)

Back home from Wales and am mega proud of myself, havent gone over syns any day (and some days been WAY under!!) :eek:) and have made sure I've had plenty of free and superfree foods. Weigh in on Wednesday night, a day earlier than last week, so hoping to at least show a loss. Fingers crossed!!

Another two pounds gone this week! YAY!!!! So happy :) Only 4 and half to my first stone, 10 to put me back in the 15's and 14 and half to my club ten!! First one in next two weeks, 2nd by December and 3rd by new year. Then its onto the two stone....crikey ive only lost nine and half pounds but little goals like that make it sound way more likely!!!!

Thankyou :)

Am being mega good this week. I know it's a HUGE ask but would love these 4 and half pounds to come off this week to get my stone. But will settle for two.
Was tested today....girls at work went to the chippy. Had to sit there and smell their dinner whilst I ate my ham salad. Coped pretty well and am now roasting a plantain to try and fill me up before bed.
Cant believe it's 5 full days to WI - I feel ready to go now and do it. God I'm brave.....stupid....whichever!!

5 pounds!!! 5 whole amazing pounds!! Thats a stone and half a pound in three weeks AND slimmer of the week. Happy happy happy!!!

Random but just wanted to share this......Just been to Asda and decided to try some roasted plantain as a few people on here have put recipes up. It's in the oven as I type with a bit of light sugar on it to sweeten but.......they were over 2 quid each. Luckily I found a bag with three in that were turning a bit dark for a quid. Apparently the darker they are the sweeter they are so thought they would be ideal to try. Got to the till and the woman put in the wrong number and put a penny. Thought she was gonna re do it but then she said "Well you might as well have them for a penny". BARGAIN!!!!!

Thanks lovely. Im proud of you too xxx

Thankyou :) I couldnt be happier with how its going so far.

Weigh in day........ 3 and 1/2 pounds off. WOOOOOOP!!!!! AND a nomination for Miss Slinky - didn't win but still nominated....AND (joint) Slimmer of the Week for the second week running.

I :heartpump: Slimming World!!!!!!

GUTTED!!! I put a pound on this week and I SO didnt deserve to. I will always admit when I deserve to and I DIDN'T!!! I went over syns ONE DAY and that was on last weeks weigh in day and wasn't stupidly over. I've just been eating a lot of potatoes this week so am hoping it was just that. So, this week - NO POTATOES!!! Well, techincally I did because I made sweet potato and leek soup but surely sweet potato is better?? And then yesterday I made red lentil curry and today I made turkey mince kebab which was nice. I seem to lose more when I have Green and Original days as opposed to Extra Easy so trying to stick with that this week. 3lb off this week to put me in the 15's?? Fingers crossed.......

AND me and Tom have just walked to my sisters then walked to my Mum's - 38 minutes in total because I'm going for Body Magic too. I WILL NOT let this stupid gain beat me!!

Oh hun don't be disheartened. We all have unexplained gains at times. Could be lots of reasons for it. If you think its potatoes you are doing the right thing cutting them out. For me its bread. I can eat nothing but pasta & potatoes and I'm fine but as soon as I start on bread I always gain. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Oh hun don't be disheartened. We all have unexplained gains at times. Could be lots of reasons for it. If you think its potatoes you are doing the right thing cutting them out. For me its bread. I can eat nothing but pasta & potatoes and I'm fine but as soon as I start on bread I always gain. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Thanks hun :) I'm not totally sure it was the potatoes but am trying to cut them out this week to see so I know for future. Which means I'm trying new recipes and enjoying myself so can only be a good thing. Bread is a downfall for me too, think I've only had one slice of white bread in the past month as syns and I miss it soooooo much but it will all be worth it when I've lost my six stone
x

Good luck with WI. Fingers crossed you get a good loss this week to make up for last time

kerry b said:
Good luck with WI. Fingers crossed you get a good loss this week to make up for last time

Thankyou. On a night shift tonight and WI is at half nine tomorrow morning so just gonna keep everything crossed x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Back