MY FINAL DIET DIARY LAST 14LB

honeytemple88

Silver Member
well i joined minimins well over a year ago..... in that time ive tryed every diet you can think and have done loads of new threads to record my progress but this is my last ever diet cause i can't actually believe im 14lb away from my target......

abit about my weight loss journey so far at my biggest i weight 15stone12lb i did calory counting and got down to 13stone 2lb but weight loss slowed and even stalled so decided to give exante ago, did exante for 4 weeks and got down to 11stone7lb..... but no food was no longer a opition and spent 8months just maintaining my weight but over christmas i went upto 12stone10 and didnt do anythink to loss it, after the breakdown of my 6 year relationship and him moving on in feb 2012 i decide to get back on the diet waggon and loss some weight.....

i did exante for 2 weeks and got down to 11stone 10lb i then maintained for a few months to recover from the exante diet, i started atkins diet at the end of july weighting 11stone 7lb i lost 9lb but got bored and read loads about juddd so i was swade and gave juddd ago after 3 weeks i had gained 4lb so decide i was going to calory count as i didnt want to starve myself had alot of partys wedding in september and thought calory counting was for me,

so 10th september i started calory counting weighting in at 11stone 0lb 12oz i weighting in daily i no i shouldnt but only do this the 1st 2-3 weeks and then when the weight loss stabalises its weekly......here is my daily weight in so far :

mon: 11stone0lb12oz
tue: 10stone13lb0oz -1lb12oz
wed: 10stone11lb4oz -3lb8oz
thur: 10stone10lb8oz -4lb4oz
fri: 10stone10lb12oz -4lb
sat: 10stone9lb12oz -5lb
sun: 10stone10lb8oz -4lb4oz
mon: 10stone10lb8oz -4lb4oz (TOTM)
tue: 10stone8lb4oz -6lb8oz
wed: 10stone7lb8oz -7lb4oz
thur: 10stone7lb4oz -7lb8oz

Last edited:
good evening had a gd weekend but didnt manage to weigh in daily but todays weight is 10stone7lb 4oz so no change this is when my weight loss slows down , although im lucky i didnt have a gain as went out sat night and had my daily calories in alcohol alone, 14lb from target and counting :-D

Back