My final journey to a slimmer me

Day 12 not feeling to well today headache and sore tummy. But i'm ready to stay 100% the whloe day as plan to keep myself busy thie evening with some exercise the bed early.

Have been thinking long and hard and have now decided to try slim and save. I believe not being able to eat is making me have these small night time binges, meaning i'm in and out of ketosis. So am gonna try the samples and set a plan from there.

We're all individuals and it's about finding what works for you. Good luck on the S&S. I hope it works out for you.

We're all individuals and it's about finding what works for you. Good luck on the S&S. I hope it works out for you.

Thanks Mr C. Looking forward to starting s&s. I only found out about through this site as i have never done a tfr before until lipotrim. Have been reading lots on s&s on the forum and looking forward to a journey i know i can be deciated too.

Very sensible, keep us all updated!

So just finishing the last of my lipotrim shakes today and tomorrow then will have a break and start slim and save on monday. Can't wait

So have been on and off plan for a few days as have been waiting for slim and save packs to come, they are coming today. So a new week new start as of today. I was also happy that i have lost 2lbs providing i have been off plan, although i didn't go mad. So start weight for slim and save is 11st 7lbs so 49lbs to lose.

Slim and save has been delivered ready to start my journey a fresh.

Day 1 on slim and save 100%

Had a shake for breakfast and lunch. Then i had a strawberry wafer for dinner which i ate one and just had the other one now. So i am very full but the food is delicious and i know i can stay on plan.

Last edited:
I hope you've found the plan that suits you. It sounds like you've enjoyed today and I have to say strawberry waffles sounds kind of special.

It's amazing how different that diet is and I'll be really interested to hear how you get on weight wise. Is it waffles ALL week or do you have some other treats planned?

I hope you've found the plan that suits you. It sounds like you've enjoyed today and I have to say strawberry waffles sounds kind of special.

It's amazing how different that diet is and I'll be really interested to hear how you get on weight wise. Is it waffles ALL week or do you have some other treats planned?

I meant to say wafers not waffles lol

Its so different yep i can defiantly stick to it. The wafers are nice there like those pink wafer biscuits you can buy, there quite sweet so not for every day. They have chocolate truffle bars and a yellow yoghurt bars and chocolate wafers, havn't tried them yet. They are alll meal replacment bars as i have four packs a day i have a bar as the last meal as dessert so i'm not tempted at night with night time blips like i was on lipotrim. Plus they also have a cashback incintive as its a new website so i send a picture of me before with my weight and what i would like to reach. Once i reach my goal i send an after picture they put it on there website and i get all the cash i sent back. So thats another reason to stick to the plan. Just a new website there a few months old so don't have a refeed program as yet.

Last edited:
Day 2
Have had a shake for breakfast, will have mushroom soup for lunch and tomato soup for dinner.

Feeling great today, can't wait to weigh in thursday.

Day 3 i planned to have the weekend off but not completly. Today was my son's birthday party although his birthday is on tuesday and he will be 4years old.

Didn't have time to do any meal packs as busy busy cooking for the party then entertaining guests. I didn't go mad, just had a homemade bbq cheese burger, 1 piece of chicken. As we had a bbq today. Also piece of birthday cake. Will have one meal pack this evening and lots more water. Back on plan tomorrow. Had a good day and every enjoy the food and the party games especially my son Safinn.

Last edited:
Day 4 80% on s&s meals a little chocolate and crisps as its easter wk end won't be going mad. Have had my first chocolate shake its delcious. Me and my son have decided to have a pjama day and watch a few films after a hectic day yesterday. Looking forward to having mushroom pasta with brocolli for dinner as havn't tried it yet.

Hope everyone is having a lovely easter sunday.

Last edited:
It's great that you've got straight back on the straight and narrow. Well done and enjoy your pasta. :)

It's great that you've got straight back on the straight and narrow. Well done and enjoy your pasta. :)

Thanks MrC, yep finding really easy to follow plan 100% even with having a complete day off. Thanks will defo enjoy it this evening.

Last edited:
Just had my mushroom pasta with brocolli it was delicious. Although is was more like soup it was lovely. I think next time i'll add less water.

Day 5 (day 3 100%)

So had the cafe latte shake for breakfast, didn't really like this one, have always loved the smell of coffee but not so much the taste. Won't be ordering it again.
Lunch will be trying the maraconi cheese for the first time with brocolli. The chocolate truffle bar late afternoon and vegetable soup for dinner.

Didn't really like the maraconi cheese not as nice as the mushroom pasta.

Back