My final re-start!

tomnkatesmum

Silver Member
So, today I restarted cd and ss!

I wasn't going to start a diary, but think this will help me when I'm struggling!!!

So far, so good... I have numerous pints of water, a choc mint shake, mushroom soup and have just finished a choc chewy bar.... Not feeling hungry, however I'm feeling dizzy and sick so thinking I may just have a really early night...

So pleased to have day 1 done....

I weighed myself last night and was truly devasted to see 13.10!!! I realise a lot of this is from Christmas and new year bingeing, however after my last stint of proper ssing, I had eventually got to see the 9's and now I'm almost back where I started and feeling so unbelievably miserable!!!

But anywho, it's a new day and a new year and here's to being slim... I know I can do this, I've just gotta stick to plan, (which again I know is possible)

So here's to a new, slimmer and happier me...

Anyone who wants to support, join and cajole me are hugely welcome.... 2014 is gonna be my year!!!!

Try not to dwell in the past, look to the future and the excitement of the scales going downwards and the inches get less and less each week.

2014 is going to be a good year :)

So, today I restarted cd and ss! I wasn't going to start a diary, but think this will help me when I'm struggling!!! So far, so good... I have numerous pints of water, a choc mint shake, mushroom soup and have just finished a choc chewy bar.... Not feeling hungry, however I'm feeling dizzy and sick so thinking I may just have a really early night... So pleased to have day 1 done.... I weighed myself last night and was truly devasted to see 13.10!!! I realise a lot of this is from Christmas and new year bingeing, however after my last stint of proper ssing, I had eventually got to see the 9's and now I'm almost back where I started and feeling so unbelievably miserable!!! But anywho, it's a new day and a new year and here's to being slim... I know I can do this, I've just gotta stick to plan, (which again I know is possible) So here's to a new, slimmer and happier me... Anyone who wants to support, join and cajole me are hugely welcome.... 2014 is gonna be my year!!!!

Well done for getting through the first day. :) We are at similar starting weights and I'm hoping to get down to 9 stone. I think I'm 13.7 ATM although will know for sure when I'm weighed by my Consultant on Saturday. How long did it take you to get into the 9's last time? Here's to looking forward and achieving great things :) Shall happily provide support x

Try not to dwell in the past, look to the future and the excitement of the scales going downwards and the inches get less and less each week. 2014 is going to be a good year :)

Thanks Laura, yep 2014 is gonna be a good year!! Onwards and downwards here we come!!! :0)

I restarted on the 27th for the last time. I have done CD twice before and lost 7 stone the last time so that I could have a baby. that was in 2012 and I now have a 18 month old and some baby weight to get off :) heres to 2014 being our year

Hi Caroline, wow well done for losing 7 stone before. This diet is amazing when you stick to it! And congrats on the baby... I had masses of baby weight, but since my youngest is now 5, not sure I can still claim its baby weight... Oh well, in a few months it'll be gone! :0)

Well done for getting through the first day. :) We are at similar starting weights and I'm hoping to get down to 9 stone. I think I'm 13.7 ATM although will know for sure when I'm weighed by my Consultant on Saturday. How long did it take you to get into the 9's last time? Here's to looking forward and achieving great things :) Shall happily provide support x

Hi cdrome,

I'm not meeting with my consultant until Wednesday, so currently I'm working on my weight from my scales... Though I'm hoping to have dropped a decent amount by the time I meet her Wednesday evening!

Yeah, we will do amazing...

Last time I started mid September 2012 weighing just over 15 stone and by April I was low 10's... However, after the first 12 weeks I kept faffing around so it took longer than it should have!!!

So today is day 2

I've had two products and about 3 pints of water... Been feeling cr@p today though, not sure if it's ketosis or a migraine or something...

Anyway, I've had a choc mint shake for breakie, just had a mushroom soup for lunch and will probably have a choc bar for tea...

I took my before photos today and can honestly say I felt kinda devasted by what I saw... Not long ago, I was looking really slim and now I look how I looked before... Incredibly sad, but hopefully hugely motivational!!!

Today is day 2 for me aswell i weighed in at 13st2lbs , i was soo upset i had put my weight back on and let myself go , i keep beating myself up about it , but i now i need to change i made the mistake of not coming up the steps and went back ti slumming world , but the "free food" culture was a green light for me to eat and eat and eat , and when i stooped SW i just carried on eating big portions but of all the wrong things , i need to change my life , i am with you all on your experiances of weight gain xx

Today is day 2 for me aswell i weighed in at 13st2lbs , i was soo upset i had put my weight back on and let myself go , i keep beating myself up about it , but i now i need to change i made the mistake of not coming up the steps and went back ti slumming world , but the "free food" culture was a green light for me to eat and eat and eat , and when i stooped SW i just carried on eating big portions but of all the wrong things , i need to change my life , i am with you all on your experiances of weight gain xx

Hi Julie

Thanks for posting. I haven't tried SW for years as I know being told I can eat as much as I want would be lethal!!

I had an awful day yesterday and also ate, and then felt awful all over again!! But it doesn't matter, I could and usually would have been so much worse, but I'm back on it today and have to keep reminding myself this is a marathon not a sprint!!!

I can do this, we both can and it will be so worth it!!!

How much did you lose before and how much do you need to lose now???

So today is day 3!!!

Sadly that doesn't sound very long... But already feels like an eternity!! Can't wait to hit ketosis so that I stop feeling hungry!!!

I was stupid yesterday and ate a load of the kids cadburys buttons!!! :0(

I've got straight back on it, but feel so angry with myself!!!

My first time on the diet I never did anything wrong, cheated or anything!! Since then, I've struggled to get back to it, however I now desperately need to lose the weight!!! I'm almost back where I originally started!!! :0(

So, today is day 3 and I'm still feeling horrid, however I'm really hopeful this means the start of ketosis....

How is everyone else doing???

Xxxx

Feeling the same!! I did really well last time I did Cambridge and lost 2.5 stones.

Put 1.5 back on. I'm on day 3 and feel rubbish but I've come too far to give in now!!

It's so worth it!!!

Starting Weight: 188lbs

Hi guys , last time i lost 3.5st, i have put back on just under 2 st . So isuppose still, 1.5st from where i originally started , but i still have at least another 4st to lose, last time i mainlt did step2(810), and i had a steady 3lb average loss each week, i did also have some cheats alomg the way , i drank coke zero everyday , and the odd chicken salad kebab , although i didn't eat the pitta ,, but these occassional thingd did keep me going ,,today was my first step to a new me ,,, i had some blonde highlights so i am keeping this vision in my head of want i want to look like , and i quesse,,,, only i can do it !!

Feeling the same!! I did really well last time I did Cambridge and lost 2.5 stones. Put 1.5 back on. I'm on day 3 and feel rubbish but I've come too far to give in now!! It's so worth it!!! Starting Weight: 188lbs

Hi Rozzie,

I feel crap today too, today is my day 3 and I'm still in my pj's and dressing gown! No energy to do anything... I cannot wait for the ketosis high!!!

At least your still a stone down...

Sounds like we're the same sort of weights.. How long did it take you to lose 2.5 before? Also how much do you want to lose now?

I can't wait to be a week in, when fingers crossed it should be much easier!!!!

You feeling any better now?

Xx

Hi guys , last time i lost 3.5st, i have put back on just under 2 st . So isuppose still, 1.5st from where i originally started , but i still have at least another 4st to lose, last time i mainlt did step2(810), and i had a steady 3lb average loss each week, i did also have some cheats alomg the way , i drank coke zero everyday , and the odd chicken salad kebab , although i didn't eat the pitta ,, but these occassional thingd did keep me going ,,today was my first step to a new me ,,, i had some blonde highlights so i am keeping this vision in my head of want i want to look like , and i quesse,,,, only i can do it !!

Hi Julie,

Hair sounds fab! I love having mine done!! :0). You pleased with it?

Well, I'm much the same, I lost 5 stone originally and then regained nearly 4 stone! So annoyed with myself! I vowed I would never redo a vlcd but this must be the last time!!!

I'm very impressed with your losses in 810, I stuck religiously to ss and some weeks lost 3 but some weeks less than a pound, and I never cheated!!!! Oh well, hopefully this time my losses will be far better!!!

What day are you on? How's it going?

Xxx

So I would like to say day 3 is in the bag, but to be honest until I'm in bed, there's still time to cheat!

I'm feeling good though, and have just finished my final shake so should stay strong!!!

I'm not meeting my cd consultant until Wednesday, so although I have weighed (and am daily weighing - I know I shouldn't!!!) it probably won't feel real until I have my proper cd weigh in!!!

I'm hoping to be slimmer when I see her though, only problem with this though is that my "first week" loss will probably be rubbish!!!

Anywho, I suppose I will know the truth!!!

Not looking forward to going back to work Monday... Just had two weeks off, and although routines should be easier and make the diet easier, I know January will be manic!!!

Anyways, hopefully it will help and the weight falling off will too.... (Positive thinking....). :0)

Hiya, really pleased with my hair , i am a brunette but have been grey since my early 20's , its getting harder to keep up the colour, like every 2 weeks ,,,,s o i have been toying with going blonde but everytime i cave in , this year its time to change, i just had the halo done today but have rebooked a full head highlight in another to weeks , yay!!! Might not be slim for 40 ,,, but won't have grey hair!!!
Day3 ,,,,, uour doing well,i always think get passed day 4 and its in the bag
Going back to having good losses on step 2 , i found the odd time i did ss i didn't have a good week, my consultant told me that if your fairly active your body sometimes just needs that extra meal , and i gotta say it worked for me and i didn't feel wobbly or faint whenever we went for long walks, another cheat i am afraid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i did have a few packs of the spicy spaghetti from slim and save,, OMG, when your desperate for something at the time it felt like the best thing i'd ever eaten,,,,,sad i know lolx

Hi Rozzie, I feel crap today too, today is my day 3 and I'm still in my pj's and dressing gown! No energy to do anything... I cannot wait for the ketosis high!!! At least your still a stone down... Sounds like we're the same sort of weights.. How long did it take you to lose 2.5 before? Also how much do you want to lose now? I can't wait to be a week in, when fingers crossed it should be much easier!!!! You feeling any better now? Xx

Think I'm feeling better today but still have hunger pangs this morning - just need to keep drinking. I have found sparkling water works well.

It took me 8 weeks to lose 2.5 stone last time. I would love to lose 3.5 stones this time. My deadline is 1 April. I do have a few weekends away coming up so need to work out how I am going to get through them without falling off the wagon!!

Starting Weight: 188lbs

Think I'm feeling better today but still have hunger pangs this morning - just need to keep drinking. I have found sparkling water works well. It took me 8 weeks to lose 2.5 stone last time. I would love to lose 3.5 stones this time. My deadline is 1 April. I do have a few weekends away coming up so need to work out how I am going to get through them without falling off the wagon!! Starting Weight: 188lbs

Morning,

Think I'm also feeling better today, but have only just properly got up!

I can't stand sparkling g water, and as I don't drink tea or coffee this diet becomes rather hard... 3 products and just plain old water!!! :0(

Wow, 2.5 in 8 weeks is fab!! If you have till 1st April, you should be able to lose at least 3 stone...

I also have upcoming things which will make sticking to plan hard... At the moment I'm jot gonna worry though, I just wanna get past the first week!!!

You up to much today?

Good morning to you all, day 3 oooooh i had a sneaky peak on the scales,,,,, woooohooo, its looking good!! I can cope with a headache knowing the scales are down!!! Now, if you are struggling with water, tesco do a strawberry flavoured water, it contains malic acid which is ok for vlcd, and ribena plus, i normally get the strawberry and apple which is also malic acid, i know these are both ok with slim and save and exante diet , and i have done both xx

Back