My final re-start!

Good morning to you all, day 3 oooooh i had a sneaky peak on the scales,,,,, woooohooo, its looking good!! I can cope with a headache knowing the scales are down!!! Now, if you are struggling with water, tesco do a strawberry flavoured water, it contains malic acid which is ok for vlcd, and ribena plus, i normally get the strawberry and apple which is also malic acid, i know these are both ok with slim and save and exante diet , and i have done both xx

Do you know if the water and ribena are ok on cwp? I would be really keen to get some if there 'allowed' :)

Morning, Think I'm also feeling better today, but have only just properly got up! I can't stand sparkling g water, and as I don't drink tea or coffee this diet becomes rather hard... 3 products and just plain old water!!! :0( Wow, 2.5 in 8 weeks is fab!! If you have till 1st April, you should be able to lose at least 3 stone... I also have upcoming things which will make sticking to plan hard... At the moment I'm jot gonna worry though, I just wanna get past the first week!!! You up to much today?

Can't bring myself to do much at all. I have an interview on Tuesday. My brain is working slower than normal. Hoping that will change before tomorrow as really need to do some prep!

I remember last time that I slept a lot in the first week. How about you?

Starting Weight: 188lbs.

Didn't sleep a wink last night and got banging headache today !!! I am sure it will pass, my brain is working overtime thinking about food !! Just need to get through the the next couple of days !! Thanfully i don't work tue , so i chose to start the diet when my worst days would be over the weekend !!!c'mon we can do it , its mind over matter!!!I AM NOT HUNGRY ,I AM JUST GREEDY !!!!enough said !!

Forgot to say ribena and strawberry water are not strictly kosher on cwp , however they are allowed on slim and save and exante which are both vlcd, i have always drank them and neither have affected my losses, so it really is trial and errorr, but i know i couldn't survive without them xxx

Hiya,

Ah the waters okay most of the time, however sometimes I just want something warm and tasty! My fav is hot choc, so I may go back to the choc mint shakes hot!!

Been to a kids party today... I stayed strong but so wanted to dig in the cakes and sweet things!!!!

Feeling starving now, can't have anything yet as hubby is fixing the sink and I'm not allowed to use it!!! Really want proper food and to start again tomorrow, but I know that won't work!! I must stay strong, however sometimes it's just so hard!!!

Honestly why can't I just eat normally, instead of Cambridge or bingeing???!?!?!

Right, well I completely messed up a few days ago and came off plan, however I started day 1, AGAIN, on Wednesday and so far I have been 100%.

I'm really pleased and I'm actually feeling really positive about it all... I cannot wait till weigh in on Wednesday evening, I just hope I have a decent loss (I desperately feel I need it) or I may lost the will to continue....

But anyway, so far so good....

How's everyone else doing?

Xxx

Glad to hear you are back on plan , this is a really hard diet and its important to be in the right place!!!well my first weigh in i lost 7.4lbs so i was really pleased with that especially as i am also on step 2, lets hope we have a good week and good luck for wed , let us know how you get on xx

Hey everyone and Susan!
I'm on day 2 after having been doing Cambridge on and off for a looong time now. Starting is always the hardesr and it sounds like you've done really well before on it Susan... I find it so hard but it does get better i think once ur in ketosis properly.

It's really hard as well when ppl around u eat normally! :( but it's all good... Cos this has to be the LAST time we do a vlcd!

I've found that keeping a diary *can* keep me motivated and on plan. It's nice to be able to share little victories and know that if ur bad ull need to post it! Xx candice

Glad to hear you are back on plan , this is a really hard diet and its important to be in the right place!!!well my first weigh in i lost 7.4lbs so i was really pleased with that especially as i am also on step 2, lets hope we have a good week and good luck for wed , let us know how you get on xx[/QUOTE

Hi Julie,

Well done on the 7.4lb loss!! That's absolutely fantastic!!! You must be so proud!!!

And as you say that's especially fab as your on step 2!!! Well done!!!

I can't wait for Wednesday's weigh in.... I've stuck 100% so far and really hoping for a decent loss to help give me some more motivation!!! ?

Hey everyone and Susan! I'm on day 2 after having been doing Cambridge on and off for a looong time now. Starting is always the hardesr and it sounds like you've done really well before on it Susan... I find it so hard but it does get better i think once ur in ketosis properly. It's really hard as well when ppl around u eat normally! :( but it's all good... Cos this has to be the LAST time we do a vlcd! I've found that keeping a diary *can* keep me motivated and on plan. It's nice to be able to share little victories and know that if ur bad ull need to post it! Xx candice

Hi Candice,

Thanks for your message!!

I've also been on and off trying to get back on the cd wagon... Really hoping I am finally aboard again now!!!

Your right, this must be the last time we do a vlcd, as much as I love the results etc... I hate doing a vlcd!!! I miss food so much!!!

Anyway, this week has been great so far... Can't wait for weigh in for Wednesday... Keeping my fingers crossed for a great result!!!

Hey I'm exactly the same. I've been on and off Lipotrim and Cambridge since I was 23 and ranging from 9st 13lbs (which is the lightest I've ever gotten) to 13st 7lbs. Last year I got to 9st 13lbs and I've gained most of it back now almost weighing 12stone. I just see it in all my friends faces- the disappointment and frustration that they only recently saw me finally looking healthy, happy and confident and now I'm back to looking large, unhealthy, tired and no confidence. My hubby the same so he's restarting with me. But me and hubby are both turning 30 this year so this is it for us we want this to be the last time we go on a diet and extremely determined to get to goal weight and the hardest part of keeping it off! So good luck and I'm with u all the way!

Hey I'm exactly the same. I've been on and off Lipotrim and Cambridge since I was 23 and ranging from 9st 13lbs (which is the lightest I've ever gotten) to 13st 7lbs. Last year I got to 9st 13lbs and I've gained most of it back now almost weighing 12stone. I just see it in all my friends faces- the disappointment and frustration that they only recently saw me finally looking healthy, happy and confident and now I'm back to looking large, unhealthy, tired and no confidence. My hubby the same so he's restarting with me. But me and hubby are both turning 30 this year so this is it for us we want this to be the last time we go on a diet and extremely determined to get to goal weight and the hardest part of keeping it off! So good luck and I'm with u all the way!

Lost polar bear,

Well done for taking the step to get back in track. Like yourself I turn 30 this year and this WILL be the last time I diet so I'm determined to do it once and for all!

Did you just start ss today?

Well guys , we can do it !! And lets make this the last time!!!this diet is good for shifting the pounds , but i think its important to have some kind of therapy/counselling/ brainwashing!!lol what ever ya wanna call it we need to re train i minds and bellies and ditch our old eating habits , i don't want to be a serial returnee!!!!

Well guys , we can do it !! And lets make this the last time!!!this diet is good for shifting the pounds , but i think its important to have some kind of therapy/counselling/ brainwashing!!lol what ever ya wanna call it we need to re train i minds and bellies and ditch our old eating habits , i don't want to be a serial returnee!!!!
Yeah I agree I've thought about hypnotherapy before! Xx

Back