TS AAM My millionth restart journey 2023 🙏🏽

Preciouss

Good morning

I’m preciouss have done this before and reached goal weight 9 years ago been trying on and off but with lack of motivation wasn’t working. So here I am my order has arrived I prefer shakes only, so let’s do this first shake of the day down I’m feeling positive this time and with better weather round the corner and longer days makes this worth it.

Good morning so I ordered the a load of cherry and berry shakes and they were yuk 😳 so ordered my vanilla ones Which I absolutely have always loved adding coffee, they have arrived this morning YAY 😁 so just had my first shake, I know I can do this ugh just mess up in the evenings but I’m so so determined to lose this weight I know I can do it just need to stop being so reckless 🤣

Hey Floridagirls2012 thank you so much for popping by Im back was waiting for my go to vanilla shakes orders cherry ones but was not yo my taste, day 1 let’s do this 🤞🏽 I’ll pop over to your diary 📔 too have a lovely day chick.
We are so going to smash this ..... can’t do this summer so over weight.
I have clothes I want to fit in to....keep me updated with your progress xxx

Good morning ughhh really let myself down I’m struggling to really stay on track I know I can do this, staying positive line drawn, I will no go missing this time day one let’s do this going to have my vanilla shake I’ll be here quite abit. Hope everyone’s doing well happy Monday 🙏🏽🤞🏽

Good morning huns massively struggling this time around but I will not give up.
It’s the 1st of March new month same hopes and goals. Let’s do this. 🤞

Sooo just had a strawberry shake for breakfast
Plan for today to get some Coke Zero and water after work.

have a lovely day everyone 🙌

“You will never win if you never begin”👊

Good morning

banging headache 🤕 day one completed I had some chicken with a small salad last night.

day 2 I’ve just had a vanilla shake added lots of coffee in it which is pretty much how I’ve always had these shakes 😂 need to up the water game. Have a lovely day everyone will come back after work.

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”

Hi hon, how's it going? Did you get through the headache phase?
Hey abz thanks hun I’ve managed to get past the headache still going strong but so so hungry, weekend was D I F F I C U L T. But I persevered 🙏🏽 Thank you so much for visiting I’ll come visit your diary too. X

Evening first week done thank the lord 🙏🏽 Headache has gone but hunger is a struggle. Gonna have my last shake of the day shortly. Hope your all well

Good morning everyone
Still plodding along still struggling with hunger going to have some chicken and greens for dinner I think hope everyone is doing well too.
Just about to have my 1st shake of the day need to up the water game too. Seems so much harder this time round but I will do it 🙏🏽

Had the weekend off as it was Mother’s Day and my kids wanted to spoil me didn’t go to over board, straight back on today first shake done ✔️ water done ✔️ Will try and pop back after work have a good day everyone ☺🙂

Happy new year everyone blessings for 2022…

IM BACK AGAIN… ordered my packs yesterday and they are here this morning cannot wait to start again which will be straight after this… I’m feeling motivated and positive wish me luck 🤞🏽Good luck to everyone restarting or starting or on their journey.🍀

Happy new year everyone blessings for 2022…

IM BACK AGAIN… ordered my packs yesterday and they are here this morning cannot wait to start again which will be straight after this… I’m feeling motivated and positive wish me luck 🤞🏽Good luck to everyone restarting or starting or on their journey.🍀
Hi Preciouss, I waiting on my delivery to restart again too.... worst part is waiting on it now as I really just want to get going !!! Gonna cut carbs from tomorrow to get a head start... the delivery should be in a few days..... Best of luck to you x

Back