ProPoints My final weight loss journey!

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hya,

I'm Nyssa, I haven't been on this forum for a while but was here last year and lost almost 3 stone on a vlcd felt great but then put all the weight back on as I didn't change my eating habits, I have literally been on off the vlcd train for well over a year and have got no where just bigger really.

This is my third week following ww from home, I got a great deal a £29 cash back offer from quidco, the first 2 weeks I did great up untill literally a day before weigh in which is Mondays for me and just ate and ate, some how I still mamaged to lose 3lbs in those 2 weeks but know it could of been more if I stuck to plan properly, yesterday had another little blowout on crap so I've wiped by weeklies clean and determined to be 100% from now and plan my meals so I track better.

I've worked out if I can lose 1lb per week il be at goal this time next year as slow and steady is the only option for me now.

Looking forward to the next few weeks now :)

Hi Nyssa,

We all seem to be switching from VLCD's. It's just not a sustainable long term plan isint it.
I just started Monday but have already found that starting a food diary on here has helped me. The thought of posting what I'm putting in my mouth has made me think twice sometimes.
I'm sure youl get into the swing of it.
Good luck x

Thank you and good luck with your weight loss, ul find your diary :)

Have been at college today and have 12 points left now for tonight's meal, nit much in really, lots of bits so will see what I can chuck together thats edible lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've not been good today at all :(. Started off well, then went for lunch with my sister and all went downhill from there.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
Hope you found something yummy for your 12pp x

Hello lovely good to see you!! I've just jumped back on the minimims wagon again lol how's everything? Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello lovely good to see you!! I've just jumped back on the minimims wagon again lol how's everything? Xx Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi stef, I'm really good thanks, I'm at college now and desperately fighting with my weight loss still! I lost 5lbs in 3 weeks which isn't bad seeing as I didn't really stick to plan 100%.

Just had a stressful week off with soo much college work to do, stuck inside because of the weather then Halloween to top it off lol I'm back on plan tomorrow though but not weighing in until the following week.

How's things at your end and how's Taylor? Are you following any plan? X

subscribed! :) ive been off the wagon too but need to get back on it!!

Im back on it tomorrow after a really bad week! I've literally banned junk from my house as that's my downfall, if it's not there. Genuinely don't want it but if it's there I demolish it all! I will find your diary and catch up with you, good luck x

Oooo college go you very exciting!!
Ahh yeah the coursework can be a pain especially in the hols with kids!
How's the little one and hubby?
We are all good thank you :) starting sw again, motivation ATM is zero!! Ate like a pig after the wedding and have been since =/
Xxx

Im back on it tomorrow after a really bad week! I've literally banned junk from my house as that's my downfall, if it's not there. Genuinely don't want it but if it's there I demolish it all! I will find your diary and catch up with you, good luck x

im gettin rid of my junk this weekend, i dont tend to buy it tbh the other half goes to shop and comes bk with a slab of dairy milk im like arggghhhhh lol. but thats my downfall if i know its there it will get eaten either way!!

im gettin rid of my junk this weekend, i dont tend to buy it tbh the other half goes to shop and comes bk with a slab of dairy milk im like arggghhhhh lol. but thats my downfall if i know its there it will get eaten either way!!

Lol I but it as I have a little one but I guess i should stop it and get her to love fruit! Only a few milky bars on the cupboard for her then that's it!

I've got a dilemma I said I'm starting afresh today but we are going to a carvery for lunch today which will take me up to and over my points for th day, I don't know what to do as we never go out anywhere for food together so is a novelty for us lol I could always just have like a chicken breast salad that they do and stick to plan or have a rots and sort of count as my last supper lol x

Oooo college go you very exciting!! Ahh yeah the coursework can be a pain especially in the hols with kids! How's the little one and hubby? We are all good thank you :) starting sw again, motivation ATM is zero!! Ate like a pig after the wedding and have been since =/ Xxx Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oops missed this, it is a pain batik determined to do it ready for uni if I get in! Just working on my personal statement and I find it so hard to bug myself up in it lol they are both good thanks and me and hubby are getting on so much better, fingers crossed he will have his own business soon, good for him but not me as it will be a kebab/ pizza shop! Just waiting to see if the council grant us the planning permission for change of use and the agency who has the shop actually gives it to us as we were in line for it a few months ago but they gave it to so,done else and the other party pulled out of the deal!

I do like ww but find I eat a lot of crap on it and I cant get to any sw meetings but I am on a fb group and a kind lady on there is posting me a full starter pack so I can have a look and do it from home if I wish

Ohhhh congratulations! I forgot about the wedding did it all go to plan? At least you don't have that to worry about now :)

Oooo all sounds very exciting for you!! Hope it all goes to plan :)
I'm doing SW from home, I don't have time to go to meetings ATM, if you need any help just let me know, I have all the books:)
Thanks wedding was amazing, but need to get back on track eating wise!! Xxxx

Back