My first Baby YAY!

My mum had it all 9 months, she was on a drip from 6 weeks lol what will be will be, I've still been blessed with this baby and that's worth all the sickness and rib pain and headaches lol.

They say hyperemisis is from having a strong baby that's making lots of estrogen so I think I might be having a girl

X x x

Ah bless, you said you were going to keep it a surprise didn't you until baby is born? Let's hope your tablets work but I agree when you say it's all worth it x

Yeah definitely going to wait but its fun to speculate lol :)

I've managed toast today and lucazade so better than nothing

X x x

Lucozade Is a good one helps with the lack of energy!
I'm having a boy though so not sure about that theory hehe x

Lol its fun to speculate :D

I've just been incredibly sick I think everything I've eaten and drunk just came up! Orange lucazade not so nice coming up as going down! Lol

Oh well at least I don't feel sick for a sec so I'm going to try and sleep :) thanks for all the support and advice

X x x

My 12 + 2 scan

ForumRunner_20120217_230822.jpg

It was amazing! She said she had never seen such an active baby bubs was twirling, kicking, waving, and look at babys jaw and teeth buds!

I'm so happy!

X x x

Yeah August the 28th :D I'm so much more relaxed now that I've seen my bubs happily moving about hehe x x x

No i'm looking forward to a nice surpise hehe, Mu hubby wants to know but doesnt at the same time lol but its so much fun to speculate!

xxx

Back