My First Bar

LucyItani

It's day four so i was allowed to have my first bar today... OMG it feels like i havn't chewed in ages- I even felt a little bit bad for eating it. It was delicious!!!.. This just got a little bit easier for me :) :woohoo:
L x

I remember that feeling. However - a word of caution...I found that bars really slowed my weight loss and I haven't had any since about week four. I will reintroduce them when I am on management though.

Do take note of how they make you feel. More hungry? Less satisfied? More thirsty? Judge their effect on your both your physical feelings and how they make you feel mentally. they ight just spark a craving or two.

if none of the above applies then eat to your hearts content - but just one a day!

I love the bars they are so convenient if at work & in meetings etc or travelling. I usually save them for my last pack & cut it into tiny pieces so it's my wee treat :)

I used to look forward to my toffee bar all day long. I'd be practically running up the stairs when I got home, seriously. Those things are nomtacular. I'd still eat them now if I could...

They were delicious! Luckily don't think i felt anymore hungry/thirsty! WI tomorow so see how that goes.. i hope it doesnt slow weightloss because i will be devastated!
Looking forward to my one tomorow already... Roll on 3pm!!!
L xx

I have been told I can eat them from day 3 but have seen different on here am a little confused???

I was told not to eat them in the first 4 days so i'd defo at least wait till day 4 :)

I was told to wait until day 4.. i would it's definatly worth it when u take your first bite!! Something to look forward to!

Each LLC seems to have a different approach - some people are told that they can't have any for the first week.

I was told first week but this did make that first one really special
Has anyone found that bars slow their weight loss down? My LLC says they don't

Some people are sensitive to carbs and to stay in ketosis they need a maximum of 50g of carbs a day. The rest of us can have 60g. If you are sensitive to carbs then having a bar plus 3 other packs would knock you out of ketosis as there are more than 50g of carbs. 4 other packs would be fine.

Back