My first Chocolate shake!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mellowman, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. mellowman

mellowman Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Was only going to have two full ones in the day, but reading other posts i've seen some men 'half' the first drink for breakfast and lunch & then a full one for dinner.

So far so good, I like the taste, sort of reminds me of an Aldi milkshake :). Feeling even more positive as one of my reservations was the taste of it, now I've got over the 1st barrier it should be fine.

Bring on the headaches next!! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    OOO as silly as it sounds, I think I look forward to my choc shake as much as I do a bar of choc in the old days.. its REALLY nice... and if I have a real sweet tooth going on I put a sweetener in it too and when whizzed up in the blender its so thick, its like a cafe bought shake! YUM! I have heard people make it up with boiling water for a hot choc, or use hot peppermint tea for a choc/mint.. I am trying this tonight so will let u know the verdict!! The only one I dont like is the vanilla but I dont tend to like that flavour anyway... strawberry is rather nice too!!! I am gonna miss them when they are gone... maybe just a little bit.. ;)
    xx (ooh and hello and welcome as I didnt get a chance to reply to your thread yet, I was only reading on my phone at the weekend) xx

4. mellowman

mellowman Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    The blended idea sounds good, I'll do that in the evening, it'll be a little treat for me. I bought the strawberry ones too, didn't like the idea of Vanilla, soup or flapjacks.

Yea, let me know what the mint choc is like, I like the sound of it, anything to keep it from being boring.

Thanks for the reply :)

5. missgreedy

missgreedy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity diet
    The vanilla is lovely hot with a spoonful of coffee in it - or I put an espresso shot in!! mmm soo tasty!

the Choc is lovely hot too!!!

Good luck

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.