• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first Chocolate shake!

S: 17st0lb C: 16st1lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.46%)
Was only going to have two full ones in the day, but reading other posts i've seen some men 'half' the first drink for breakfast and lunch & then a full one for dinner.

So far so good, I like the taste, sort of reminds me of an Aldi milkshake :). Feeling even more positive as one of my reservations was the taste of it, now I've got over the 1st barrier it should be fine.

Bring on the headaches next!! :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
S: 12st12lb C: 12st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OOO as silly as it sounds, I think I look forward to my choc shake as much as I do a bar of choc in the old days.. its REALLY nice... and if I have a real sweet tooth going on I put a sweetener in it too and when whizzed up in the blender its so thick, its like a cafe bought shake! YUM! I have heard people make it up with boiling water for a hot choc, or use hot peppermint tea for a choc/mint.. I am trying this tonight so will let u know the verdict!! The only one I dont like is the vanilla but I dont tend to like that flavour anyway... strawberry is rather nice too!!! I am gonna miss them when they are gone... maybe just a little bit.. ;)
xx (ooh and hello and welcome as I didnt get a chance to reply to your thread yet, I was only reading on my phone at the weekend) xx

S: 17st0lb C: 16st1lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.46%)
The blended idea sounds good, I'll do that in the evening, it'll be a little treat for me. I bought the strawberry ones too, didn't like the idea of Vanilla, soup or flapjacks.

Yea, let me know what the mint choc is like, I like the sound of it, anything to keep it from being boring.

Thanks for the reply :)

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The vanilla is lovely hot with a spoonful of coffee in it - or I put an espresso shot in!! mmm soo tasty!

the Choc is lovely hot too!!!

Good luck

x