Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My first day and my first time with CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by judi2302, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. judi2302

judi2302 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start CD
    This is the first time on CD and I just wanted to post my pledge here today that I am going to do this for one week. I am seriously overweight and fed up feeling like a second class citizen - so here goes wish me luck :)

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minivix

minivix Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Take each day as it comes, before you know it you'll have reached a week and you'll be ready for a whole new one.

This diet will probably be the most difficult one you've ever been on but, you'll also find it's the easiest if you obey a few simple rules: drink the water, stick to the 3-4 CD meals, don't cheat.

I used to take a nap during the early days whenever I started to feel peckish, do whatever works for you to stop you picking. For some it's brushing their teeth, other come on here, some take a bath or read.

Space out the CD meals and your fluid intake evenly. I try to delay having my first shake of the day until 9.30/10am, if I have it any earlier I find that I feel peckish during the evening. I'm on 3xSS per day but, on those days I struggle I have an extra one. For the first six weeks of the diet I had an extra shake on average once a week. Then I slipped up and had a couple of biscuits one day. I've struggled ever since to get back on-track, it's taken a while to get focused again but, I'm there now and re-started successfully yesterday.

Make sure this is your first week on CD not your only one, good luck.

4. irishangel

irishangel Full Member

Very Good Luck to you! ;)

CD is the best diet in the world! :)

debs xx

5. judi2302

judi2302 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start CD
    thanks for the support, off work sick at the moment - had a minor op on my hand, so finding it hard being at home. Had a porridge and a shake today, leaving my soup for 6 o'clock, dreading cooking dinner for rest of family think i will have to tape my mouth up.

6. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    good luck judi you can do it... just get through the first few days, it does get easier by the day!

7. judi2302

judi2302 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start CD
    Second Day - I feel rough, everything even tap water tastes sweet and horrible. I feel fuzzy and tired. Does it get better?

8. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Good luck Judi! I've been 100% for 9 days now and I've never felt better! You will probably miss real food some days, other days you won't even care, just stick to it :)

9. judi2302

judi2302 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start CD
    Thanks, its funny can't say I'm hungry just feel very tired and a horrible mouth :(

10. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Hun, stick with it, it's so worth it and you'll feel fab very soon. xxx

11. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Jude, stick with it, you will feel much better in no time and feeling the benefits of being in Ketosis-no hunger and lots of energy. I started 22 weeks ago and havn't looked back since and I am 92lbs down already so believe me hun it's definately worth the few crap days. Good luck xx.

12. judi2302

judi2302 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start CD
    Well here I am 5 days in and still haven't eaten a single crumb even when making shepherds pie for the family didn't touch the mash potato (a Miracle LOL).

I am feeling better not so foggy, I do miss food sometimes, especially evenings I keep thinking about tuna salad or a prawn sandwich not cakes or biscuits (very strange). Looking forward to my first proper weigh in on Monday morning can't believe I lost 12lb in three days already, fingers cross for a full stone. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.