My first day back on exante!

exante

HEY everyone :)

Today is my first day back on Exante, I've already been on exante once this year and lost just over two and a half stone.

I weigh 17stone 11ibs this morning (8:33am on 18/5/2011) and I'm going to stay on exante until I weigh ten stone! :)

Going to share my journey on here with everyone! I know first weeks going to be hardest but I'm up for it!!!!!!

First 4 goals!

[ ] Drink first exante shake today
[ ] Drink second exante shake today before 2pm
[ ] Drink third exante shake before 6.30pm
[ ] Have nothing else except water and coffee today
[ ] Feel good about being on Exante and not like it's a chore!!!

Good luck hun, stay here and get the support from wonderful people, im so glad i found this site, theres always someone opn here to pick you up when ya feel a bit low.
Good luck on your wight loss journey :0)

Good luck! As bevsy said, this site is wonderful and supportive so if you are struggling or just need to vent, pop on here, there are loads of lovely people to help!

Thanks for the comments :)

Ack! I thought this diary would really inspire me to be good, but ... I only managed one shake today. At lunch I ate badly!

Truth is in the past month I've tried to restart about six times. Longest I've managed is 3 days =/!!!! Before I came off it about 6 weeks ago, I stuck to it 100% for 3months drinking nothing but water - not even coffee... and now this :sigh:

So i'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to be this fat... but I can't get my head and heart in the right place at the moment.

Suggestions on a postcard please!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrows a new day, a fresh start. Forget what's been and gone.
Fancy doing a 100% TS day together??? xx

Hey Clair and Princess :)

Clair definately up for going for a 100% day with you tomorrow, thanks for reminding me it's a new day! Princess I know that feeling and I'm sick of it! thanks, would be great to be your exante buddy! :)

Its super crazy where my head is lately had potatoes and tuna this evening and was more or less resigned to just getting back on the diet when i 'felt good about it' lol whenever that would be,

But that sounds like a slippery slope so I think real decision is get back on nowish or just resign to putting ALL the weight back on which doesn't sound half as appealing!

Im going out tomorrow and theres going to be some drinks there, but then ive planned to go out for a meal first week of next month but theres always going to be excuses.

I remember from last time I wasn't super motivated at first and the motivation just kinda crept up on me the more I stayed on it. So waiting for some super motivated week is just not going to happen imo...

So you guys inspired me to get back on this thanks. 1 day at a time then starting tomorrow, everytime I think of not sticking 100% to it, i'll be thinking about coming back here tomorrow night and writing an update. Good luck clair and princess, here's to a solid 100% day tomorrow!!!!

That's it, if you wait for the motivation you could be waiting for a while ;)
You just gotta keep trying and take it a day at a time :)

Here's to a 100% day :) xx

Back