my first day is nearly over - and ive survived

Yeah wagner was particularly awful last night!

How are you getting on today?

hello, ive got on fine today - i must admit today has been the hardest - i perservered tho and just had a sleep now all is well. im not sure if it is just me but i keep smelling antiseptic - very strange. how are you getting on? x

You can't beat a lovely nap to take your mind off food! I have a bit of a upset stomach today so I'm drinking peppermint tea and trying to convince myself it's nice.

Off to watch x factor results we have sky +'d.

Chat later x

Well done Jasmine :)

I'm going to have to face day one hell again tomorrow as been eating pretty much whatever I've liked for the past 2 weeks :( Am ready to go again, but not looking forward to the hunger I know I will get until ketosis not only kicks in, but becomes well established. Got to be done though!

xx

i bought peppermint today too - i quite liked it tho, maybe its cos its a different tast

x- factor results - shocker

jayne - if i can do it, anyone can, you will be absolutely fine, i found day 1 &2 not too bad, the support on here is fab, just keep reading things on here it gives you a boost plus you have done it before

Hi Jasmine, how are u getting on now? My stats are quite similar to yours and I have the same amount of weight to lose. Today is day 11 for me.. I have to say over the last couple of days I have felt almost 100%. I have the odd wobble now and again lol, which is my reminder that I need to drink more water.

My headaches have stopped and my hunger pangs are subsiding.. I didnt like the hot vanilla shake with the coffee either.. yuk... was a waste of a shake, I drank as much as I could but it made me gag...

Im disgusted at the x-factor results too:confused:

Deb x

hi deb - im just starting day 4 and i seem to be going really well, who keeps voting for WAGNER! haha. havent had the headaches or anything yet just the cold and im just waiting for the ketosis to kick in. what was your first week weigh in then? day 11 - your doing great!

Hi Jasmine.. The tv almost went out the window last night when Wagner was put through. Makes me so angry when you see who has been put out and he is still there...

My first weigh in was a loss of 6 lbs. No energy today whatsoever so im sipping constantly at water to see if it helps. I find it difficult some days drinking enough and it seems to have a knock-on effect the next day.

Deb x

hi deb, know what you mean about the telly - paige was miles better than wagner

6lbs is really good i hope mine is as good as that, i can drink the water fine no probs, i have been hungry today tho but no way am i giving in, your doing so well x

Back