Extra Easy My first day on EE please help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by princessnicky, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive always been a red/ green day girl but i tried extra easy today as we were going to the harester for lunch.

Breakfast i had a banana and some strawberries ( not a big breakfast person)

At harvester i had flame grilled chicken, jacket potato and huge salad ( lettace, cucumber and grated carrot) and a spoonful each of peas and sweetcorn. Am i right in thinking they are not superfree? I syned bbq sauce too. First meal ive ever been out for and didnt gave chips! And it was delicous :)

For tea ive got some steak, but im not overly hungry. Could i have this with my HEB of bread and put salad in it, and have some melon and pineapple for pudding. Or do i have to have 1/3 meat, 1/3 carbs, and a 1/3 superfree? Confused!

Thanks everyone :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Yes, peas and sweetcorn are free but not superfree.

For tea, there are differing opinions on this - some say the superfree should be with your meal (because it is what helps to reduce portion size) but others say as long as the whole meal is 1/3 superfree that's ok.

My opinion would be that as long as there is a degree of portion control (which there is in your HexB) and there is some superfree in the actual meal itself then that should be ok. So in my opinion, enjoy :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

4. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thankyou Gail xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.