my first day on the cambridge diet sole sorce

Amy21xx

hello every1 im new to this sort of thing, its my 1st day on the cd sole sorce and ready to throw the towel in already any tips on how to survive this diet ha ha
any help would be great :cry:

it is really hard, I'm on day 3 and I found looking at the b4 and after pics reading threads and seeing people's fantastic weight losses and sooo wanting that to be me that I'm sticking to it :D

hello every1 im new to this sort of thing, its my 1st day on the cd sole sorce and ready to throw the towel in already any tips on how to survive this diet ha ha

Hi Amy

it is a very tough diet, and the first 3 days are by far the hardest!
Keep drinking! I know you will have probably had loads already but keep on going with the water.
Have an early night tonight, if you have headaches take paracetamols.
Try and make some time for you each day, and remember why you are doing this.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!! :D

wow that was a quick responce its good no that thers people out there when i need to chat ha ha, im tryin my hardest to stay strong by thinkin of the end result, ive herd soooooooooo many times that im going to put all the weight on as soon as ive reached my latget weight,:cry:

When you have lost your initial weight, there are maintenance steps. if you follow the maintenance steps and use what you learn to apply to your normal diet there's no reason to gain weight back.:) Please don't worry about that at this stage.

it is really hard, I'm on day 3 and I found looking at the b4 and after pics reading threads and seeing people's fantastic weight losses and sooo wanting that to be me that I'm sticking to it :D

Great ideas there Tracey:D:D:D

Hang in there guys, you will be glad you did very very soon..xxx

Keep up the water intake....look at the inspirational photos thread....early nights..;):D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

just keep busy, drink plenty of water, grab an early nights. soak in the bad paint nails anything but dont go into the kitchen. 1st 3days will be tough but worth it when u step on those scales after the week.

Hi Amy, i hope you get through day 1 ok. It does get better after a couple of days. My tip is to def drink plenty of water. x

:bliss:made it through day 1!!!!! and feelin better today definatly more positive !!!!!! only bad point was trying to get to sleep took me ages xx

Well done the first few days are the hardest! Believe me the shakes/bars and water do become a habit. Good luck you can do it! Im half stone off target which is something I could never have acheived on "normal" diets!! LOL SXXX

keep yourself busy have a bath read a book and go to bed early good luck it gets so much easier x

hi, does anyone know if u really have to have all 3 sachets, i know this sounds really silly but i aint eaten today yet as i am not hungry and im scared to have another bad tasting shake, this is my sixth day and im struggling like mad. i was in tears last night. but i want a quick weight loss hence me being on this. please can anyone help me with any advice, what happens when u do feel like u really need real food cos i was so hungry last night. thankyou becca x

Hi Ange, yes you absolutely must have all your 3 sachets in the day as they contain all the vital nutrients you need to keep healthly, if you skip them you may feel ill. I know in the first couple of weeks the same thing happened to me and i didn't feel like them but made sure to have each one. have you tried having the shakes with hot water the choc shakes taste like hot chocolate, some people use ice when blending their shakes to make them smoother or i don't know if you have any tetras but they can be frozen to make ice cream, i prefer the tetras to be split as i find them strong but i have the choc one with hot water i find it much more palatable. good luck!

xx

I'm nearly through day one people and it feels ok so far, just taking things one week at a time. Slightly light headed but not bad at all.

Back