Total Solution My first day was yesterday, newbie guy wish me luck :)

ANDYLBH

I started Total Solutions yesterday from Exante. 3 shakes a day plan. Vanilla is my favourite flavour. Been struggling with my weight since my teens really. Im nearly 25 and thought this would be a good time to finally sort it.

First day yesterday, was not as half as bad as i thought. Yes i felt hungry about 2pm, but that passed with some water. The shakes dont taste too bad. This is the most determined i have ever been with losing the weight

2nd day in and completed 100% to the plan.

I like this plan, it is simple. It will be the hardest thing i will ever do, but hopefully the best.

Any tips, support and help will be most welcome.

Thank you!

Andy

Last edited:
ANDYLBH said:
I started Total Solutions yesterday from Exante. 3 shakes a day plan. Vanilla is my favourite flavour. Been struggling with my weight since my teens really. Im nearly 25 and thought this would be a good time to finally sort it.

First day yesterday, was not as half as bad as i thought. Yes i felt hungry about 2pm, but that passed with some water. The shakes dont taste too bad. This is the most determined i have ever been with losing the weight

2nd day in and completed 100% to the plan.

I like this plan, it is simple. It will be the hardest thing i will ever do, but hopefully the best.

Any tips, support and help will be most welcome.

Thank you!

Andy

Doing great Andy. The first few days are the hardest, up to 7 days but normally 3-4 days. Stick with it x

Welcome to the world of Exante :)

Best tips i can give is keep up the water intake and dont nibble. Come day 4-5 you'll be feeling on top of the world.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Well done Andy!! Go for it, good luck!!

BabyGotBack said:
Great going Andy. I'm sure your first weigh in will be a huge motivation for you at this rate!

Thanks guys! Nice support here. Into my 3rd day and 100% stuck to it. Feels odd how quickly you start to notice changes. My belly feels normal haha. Anyway I'm sure after another 26 days the results will give me determination to continue. Thanks!

ANDYLBH said:
Thanks guys! Nice support here. Into my 3rd day and 100% stuck to it. Feels odd how quickly you start to notice changes. My belly feels normal haha. Anyway I'm sure after another 26 days the results will give me determination to continue. Thanks!

I was just saying today how having an empty stomach makes u feel slimmer x

time2go said:
I was just saying today how having an empty stomach makes u feel slimmer x

Yeah I totally agree. It gives you motivation to continue. Day 3 and the hunger is dying down. Impressed x

Good luck Andy!

Stick with it and as someone said before - don't nibble!

Exante changed my life - it gave me time out from food to re-assess my life and relationship with eating. I changed to WW for the final leg to help educate my eating of real food, but still post here as this felt like home to me!

There was another guy on here who lost a massive amount of weight - Dave. You men are so lucky, your weight comes off so much quicker!

Good luck and keep posting on here for support and let us know how you are getting on xx

jojo76 said:
Good luck Andy!

Stick with it and as someone said before - don't nibble!

Exante changed my life - it gave me time out from food to re-assess my life and relationship with eating. I changed to WW for the final leg to help educate my eating of real food, but still post here as this felt like home to me!

There was another guy on here who lost a massive amount of weight - Dave. You men are so lucky, your weight comes off so much quicker!

Good luck and keep posting on here for support and let us know how you are getting on xx

Thanks JoJo, very kind words. I've seen some inspirational stories on here. Makes you want to do it even more. I've never been so determined in all my life. I will update all on my first weigh in on Sunday and happy slimming everyone. Andy

Day 4 and again a 100% day. Actually had my "lunch" shake about 5pm. Going to have my meal shake about 7pm. Was not even that hungry today!. Might go for a walk tonight. I feel like i have more energy than before?? is this normal? im loving it!

ANDYLBH said:
Day 4 and again a 100% day. Actually had my "lunch" shake about 5pm. Going to have my meal shake about 7pm. Was not even that hungry today!. Might go for a walk tonight. I feel like i have more energy than before?? is this normal? im loving it!

Yes, increased energy is a "side effect" of ketosis. Enjoy xxx

ANDYLBH said:
Ahh wondered why. Not that I'm complaining :)

No, don't complain! Cleaning as well, thinks this is linked to more energy though :)

time2go said:
No, don't complain! Cleaning as well, thinks this is linked to more energy though :)

I was thinking of adding one meal a week to my plan. I feel this would be better for me than a food break week. Socially better also. On a Saturday I plan to have some salad and chicken or turkey. Would this be ok? Will it take me out of ketosis?. Thanks

ANDYLBH said:
I was thinking of adding one meal a week to my plan. I feel this would be better for me than a food break week. Socially better also. On a Saturday I plan to have some salad and chicken or turkey. Would this be ok? Will it take me out of ketosis?. Thanks

Some folk do a meal a week rather that a whole week every 4v weeks. You will stay in ketosis as long as u stay away from carbs and sugar and citric acid. X

Good Luck Andy. The vanilla is my favourite too, but for breakfast I have it with a tablespoon of coffee in made with hot (not boiling) water, lovely start to each day. A bar stored in the car and briefcase or desk drawer is useful for those unexpected occasions when you are 'held up' . Lots of water and you cannot beat a good walk.

Back