My First Day

Well I've started properly today :innocent0002: , has some chicken for breakfast (all I had in the house!) lunch was 2 mullerlights (toffee) with oatbran and for tea I made burgers with very lean beef mince, and an egg, I actually feel pretty full.... and a little sick, is this normal to feel sick?

I didnt feel sick but I did feel over full, it takes a lot to make me feel sick. lol. Well done you will soon get used to it and your body will sort itself out

well done thats a good start i fell a bit over full some nights but gradually im sorting out portion sizes a bit more and know beef is very heavy after the first few days you will be fine

It was my first day today as well! I tried the galette which I thought tasted very sour- may have to get some candarel to sweeten. Other than that a good day and looking forward to tommow
good luck
Pickle x

I feel full very quickly, tbh, especially on PP days. I know officially that stomachs don't shrink, but they definitely feel fuller after protein-only meals.

I haven't felt sick yet though.

well done!! sounds like a fab first day!! wait till the third day you will be loving the diet and the results no doubt!!

Well done on your first day!

Yay well done on starting (and to pickledonion too:))

Best of luck xx

Back