My First Day :)

Beth11

Hello I started SF today after spending a couple of years on Slimming World. I am going on holiday in less than five weeks so thought I would try SF for the first time. Today I have had: 1 choc shake, 1 meal bar, 1 banana, 1 SF pretzels, 1 cracker and for tea I am having salmon, rice, asparagus and sweetcorn :) How is everyone else getting on?

Hi Beth, how are you getting on? Hope it's going well for you, I've started today and it feels great to be back in control of my eating, I'm hoping to lose some weight to feel better this summer, would be great to hear how you are getting on.

Hi Beth, how are you getting on? Hope it's going well for you, I've started today and it feels great to be back in control of my eating, I'm hoping to lose some weight to feel better this summer, would be great to hear how you are getting on.

Hi Kim thanks for replying - lost 3lbs since Monday. My Mum and sister have both lost 4lbs since Monday. Good luck, you can do it! Day 1 is haaaard but I have found today has been best day so far :) Good luck xx

Hi Beth, thanks for replying, it would be really nice if we could support and encourage each other to stick to SF and lose the weight, I bet you are really excited about your holiday, a holiday is always a great incentive for me to lose weight,

we are not going abroad this year as we are saving to take our two children to disneyland next may but we have a week in Wales booked and I've just booked a weekend to centre parcs in August so I'm hoping that will encourage me to stick to it especially as most of my summer clothes are feeling tight and I want to feel more comfortable and confident in a swimsuit at centre parcs.

Well done on the 3lb loss that is really great, your mum and sister must be really pleased with thier 4lbs too, its great you are all doing it together. Well my first day has been good I just have to be careful tonight as the evenings are always the tough time for me but i am actually feeling really determined not to slip up and be good so I should be ok.

Speak soon

Hi Beth, thanks for replying, it would be really nice if we could support and encourage each other to stick to SF and lose the weight, I bet you are really excited about your holiday, a holiday is always a great incentive for me to lose weight,

we are not going abroad this year as we are saving to take our two children to disneyland next may but we have a week in Wales booked and I've just booked a weekend to centre parcs in August so I'm hoping that will encourage me to stick to it especially as most of my summer clothes are feeling tight and I want to feel more comfortable and confident in a swimsuit at centre parcs.

Well done on the 3lb loss that is really great, your mum and sister must be really pleased with thier 4lbs too, its great you are all doing it together. Well my first day has been good I just have to be careful tonight as the evenings are always the tough time for me but i am actually feeling really determined not to slip up and be good so I should be ok.

Speak soon

Thank you :) I am going to carry on after holiday as I need to lose a lot more than I have put down as target :)
Evenings can be hard definitely; I have realised (with SW and SF) that I mistake thirst for hunger so will reach for something naughty instead so you could try having a drink to see if it makes things better?
Awh Disneyland sounds amazing I would love to go have never been! I love Center Parcs as well you'll have an amazing time - definitely lots of time for getting exercise in there! :) You'll get there!

B x

Hope you are having a good day Beth, just read on the other thread what you've had to eat, well done for sticking with it.

thanks for the tip about being thirsty and not hungry, you are soooooo right, I had a huge glass of water next to me all evening yesterday and all today and have been sipping away and it's really helped.

keep up the good work, we can do it!

Back