My First Day

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
Hi everyone

I am restarting lipo today , done it last year for a few weeks and lost quite a bit weight but put it all back on and more.

My husband is doing it with me this time though.

I remembered that i did not like the vanilla shake (tasted like baby milk:sign0137:) so stocked up on strawberry and chocolate, I was very brave aswell and got 1 coconut flapjack , i tried the peanut one last time and it tasted like marmite YUK, however i have read the bag and there is no coconut in it, just the same as the other one so not holding out much hope for that meal.

I have lots and lots of weight to lose, to be my "ideal" weight i have to lose 13 stone but would be happy at a size 16 (now 28 bottom 24 top)

Heres to a new thinner me

Lea x

Welcome , i wish u the best, good luck hun and to ur hubby, lets start seeing some great weight loss , roll on wi week 1 :party0011:

Hey, I really hope you enjoy the process of LT this time and get the results you want.

I had a coconut flapjack yesterday for the first - and ok - it wasnt as nice as a caramel sqaure from the bakery - but i definitely enjoyed it! Hope u do too!

I look forward to hearing you report each stone dropping off!

Julz
xxxx

Good luck to the both of you, I see some big losses coming your way, seeya around. x

Thanks i am so excited this time around, i have done charts for us and put "fat" pictures of us all round the kitchen...lol.
forgot how hard it was for me to drink the water though!
LLx

"Fat" pictures now thats a good idea!!!

Sending lots of positive vibes your way to you and hubby.

You can do it hun.

good luck to you both xX

I had a coconut flapjack yesterday for the first - and ok - it wasnt as nice as a caramel sqaure from the bakery - but i definitely enjoyed it! Hope u do too!

Julz
xxxx
:rotflmao: Loooool no a caramel square it is not!

Good luck to you and hubby for your new healthier lifestyle!

SW
xxx

its square, thats the only thing in common lol xx

Hi Lea, I'm restarting too after a long long break and am on day 2 so we're at the same breaking in point!

Good luck to the both of you hun xx

Back