• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my first day!

Hi! today has been my first day! im finding it so so hard already! ive normally had 2 packs of crisps by now (which im really craving!)

i havent ate much at all today! i slept in til 3.30pm (lazy i know but had a tiring weekend haha) i got up and had my tea at 6.30pm i had

1 skinless chicken portion grilled on george foremans lean mean fat grilling machine
2 very small jacket potatos
a small portion of salad with grated cheese

ive had about 4/5 glasses of water aswell! right now i am so hungry its 9.45pm but i know its bad to eat and this time of night! and i have no idea what to have without ruining my diet!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi! today has been my first day! im finding it so so hard already! ive normally had 2 packs of crisps by now (which im really craving!)

i havent ate much at all today! i slept in til 3.30pm (lazy i know but had a tiring weekend haha) i got up and had my tea at 6.30pm i had

1 skinless chicken portion grilled on george foremans lean mean fat grilling machine
2 very small jacket potatos
a small portion of salad with grated cheese

ive had about 4/5 glasses of water aswell! right now i am so hungry its 9.45pm but i know its bad to eat and this time of night! and i have no idea what to have without ruining my diet!
well done Stacey !!!

what plan are you following ?

Debz x

none, im doing it on my own, im determined to do it, and reading everyones comments on their success inspires me

none, im doing it on my own, im determined to do it, and reading everyones comments on their success inspires me
good on ya !!!

wishing you every success :D

Debz xx

Hazelnut

S: 13st10lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 3st10lb(27.08%)
Good luck, sounds like you've made a good start! I'd be careful not to skip meals though, it doesn't help you in the long run.

i havent ate alot in past 2 days! im strugglin so much though and really miss my crisps and chocolate! im not going to give it though! x

totty

Personal Trainer
S: 14st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 3st1lb(21.94%)
keep goin hun!

you can do it :party0011: