my first day!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by xstaceyx, 28 July 2008.

1. xstaceyx

xstaceyx Well-Known Member

Hi! today has been my first day! im finding it so so hard already! ive normally had 2 packs of crisps by now (which im really craving!)

i havent ate much at all today! i slept in til 3.30pm (lazy i know but had a tiring weekend haha) i got up and had my tea at 6.30pm i had

1 skinless chicken portion grilled on george foremans lean mean fat grilling machine
    2 very small jacket potatos
    a small portion of salad with grated cheese

ive had about 4/5 glasses of water aswell! right now i am so hungry its 9.45pm but i know its bad to eat and this time of night! and i have no idea what to have without ruining my diet!
  2. debz32

debz32 Well-Known Member

well done Stacey !!!

what plan are you following ?

Debz x
  3. xstaceyx

none, im doing it on my own, im determined to do it, and reading everyones comments on their success inspires me
  4. debz32

debz32 Well-Known Member

good on ya !!!

wishing you every success :D

Debz xx
  5. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Well-Known Member

Good luck, sounds like you've made a good start! I'd be careful not to skip meals though, it doesn't help you in the long run.
  6. xstaceyx

i havent ate alot in past 2 days! im strugglin so much though and really miss my crisps and chocolate! im not going to give it though! x
  7. totty

totty Personal Trainer

keep goin hun!

you can do it :party0011: