My first frozen tetra......

Sez

has started again!!
......was utterly fantastic!! It felt so naughty, but of course, it wasnt!!! Hee! Hee!

I had a choc one frozen , but what is the banana one like? I havent tried one of those yet and might try to get some next week when I see my CDC!

Sounds delish! Does CDC stand for (cambridge diet clinic)???

Choc one is just so Georggggggggggggggous. Banana one is ??? not quite so.

What a superb idea!
The husband's at work tonight & in advance of Wednesday's weigh in and stock up of sachets and tetras, I've only got one banana tetra. It will just have to do! What a great idea - thanks! Will stop me going crazy with hunger on my own! I sometimes find it quite hard being home alone and controlling the cravings.

What a superb idea!
The husband's at work tonight & in advance of Wednesday's weigh in and stock up of sachets and tetras, I've only got one banana tetra. It will just have to do! What a great idea - thanks! Will stop me going crazy with hunger on my own! I sometimes find it quite hard being home alone and controlling the cravings.

Cant claim it as my own!! Thank heavens for this fabulous site and all the hints and tips on here. I have tried most of the recipes, altho my toffe & walnut muffin this am was not so great!! LOL :sign0137:

I love the banana tetras, they're really nice frozen :) that doesn't necessarily mean you'll like it though, I seem to be the only person who can't stand chocolate tetras, or any of the chocolate shakes!! (they're just not the same as mcdonalds chocolate shakes, or frijj!!)

yes - it's really good when you feel a bit weak and wobbly. Lots of great people to inspire us, huh? Some amazing losses. Just want to be one of them! Hurrah!

...just off to put mine in the freezer before I forget!!!.....................

I love the banana tetras, they're really nice frozen :) that doesn't necessarily mean you'll like it though, I seem to be the only person who can't stand chocolate tetras, or any of the chocolate shakes!! (they're just not the same as mcdonalds chocolate shakes, or frijj!!)

I would never have had a choccie milkshake, mousse or ice-cream before CD. Believe it or not I've never liked them. I adore chocolate but not anything like that. I LOVE all the Cambridge choccie stuff, frozen, mousse, tetras, shakes. Odd isn't it?

I would never have had a choccie milkshake, mousse or ice-cream before CD. Believe it or not I've never liked them. I adore chocolate but not anything like that. I LOVE all the Cambridge choccie stuff, frozen, mousse, tetras, shakes. Odd isn't it?

it is weird!! I like some of the chocolate bars, although I've only tried Cranberry, peanut, malt toffee and choc orange (although that one was foul..)

I just can't stand the shakes, I had the choc mint one and used to have that hot, but then I went off that one as well!! and normally I love hot chocolate :( I just find they all taste a bit too artificial.. I love the fruit shakes, strawberry and fruits of the forest!! if I didn't need to take stuff to work I probably wouldn't bother with the tetras (although being able to freeze them is a bonus!)

Back