My First Post

Quick Question

Sonkie I just wondered if it says who awards the rep points anywhere because on my CP it gives the quote and points awarded but not the name of the person doing it.
Also if you were the one who gave me my last points many thanks :)
Gem.

Sonkie I just wondered if it says who awards the rep points anywhere because on my CP it gives the quote and points awarded but not the name of the person doing it.
Also if you were the one who gave me my last points many thanks :)
Gem.

It only shows what is written by the person, I always put my name as I know how frustrating it is not to know who sends rep.
Hope you are ok !

I'm Here

Hi Sonkie I'm here thanks for concern, to be honest I'm having a bit of a difficult day even silly things seem yummy am resisting though lol, have busy few days a head & trick of the mind is saying eating would give more energy & get things done better but I know this is worth it & that this feeling is a hiccup that will past.
Hope things are going well for you Sonkie :)
With regards rep comments I think you are quite right to add your name I will do that in the future so if you wondered you gave you rep points saying you are an amazing person it was me :)
All the best.
Gem.

Awww thanx for rep...lol. Dont eat it wont give you more energy it will make you bloated and sluggish.
You are doing well so stick with it, it will be worth it in the end.
Be strong. xx

Thanks

Thank you Sonkie its great to know I have your support.
I resisted the temptation & am sooooo glad I did :)
Hope things are going well for you.
Gem.

Hi Sonkie I am doing alright thank you I did mean to look in before now just got caught up in things.
I hope all is going well for you.
Gem.

Hi Sonkie still going strong thanks or trying to, glad you are well you should be very proud of yourself.
Warmest wishes.
Gem.

Back