My first size 12

bexnkev

Silver Member
I went shopping for holiday clothes yesterday and bought a nice skirt. I got it in a size 14 as that's what I've been wearing but low and behold...it's way to big so today I went back and bought a size 12 skirt!! It fits perfectly... I'm still in shock but very happy though :cool::eek::cool:

oh my gosh that is so amazing, wasnt long ago u were just fitting into a 14, ur doing sooo fab xxxx

Well done!! It must feel fantastic. I am sooooo pleased for you.

See this is where the saying - "nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels" comes into play! As a size twelve would probably only fit one of my thighs at the moment then I can only imagine how good you're feeling right now!!

What an amazing achievement!! Do we have a pic??

That's fab Bex! I can't wait to get into the 12's...although maybe I can, I'm tending to hold on to the falling down 14's at the moment with the assistance of a belt!! Don't think my top half will ever be a 12 due to an annoyingly large chest!!

Your story is so inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing. For someone, like me, who is just starting out, it is amazing to see how far you have come.

What are the biggest differences in your life? - apart from the new wardrobe choices of course. Do you notice the weight loss as you're moving about your normal day? Have your friends and family been supportive?

SS, the biggest difference is my health, I breath better, I move better! I have so much energy! I work full time now and can still do the gym and swimming...couldn't even work full time before, let alone anything else!!! and I have had more support than I could image!! as well as raising over £600 for charity in the process x

Back