My first slimming world group meeting tonight

Good luck tonight - I'm sure it will be fine - have you done slimming world before?

Hi Susie,
I haven't done SW before, my mum's on it though and she's doing brilliantly :) (i'm really proud of her, she's lost 1.5 stone/s so far.)

i think that seeing a group of like minded people once a week will really help me :) i've heard a lot about an online syn checker but can't find it, can you only access it once you're a member? x

Yes once you become a member you will be able to go onto the full website and check those syns online. Good luck for tonight, s w rocks, well we all think so.

Good luck for your first meeting!x

Pleasure once you are in the zone it will all become second nature! And you will get so much support on here, and if your consultant is as good as mine (no reason why he/she shouldnt be) you will really enjoy the meetings as well. Just a little tip, please stay for Image Therapy if you possibly can, you will learn so much during that time, both from your consulatant and others who are taking the same journey as yourself. Enjoy and let us know how you go on!

Back