My first step up :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kuteangel, 7 July 2010 Social URL.

1. kuteangel

kuteangel New Member

Hello all,

This is my first ever post in a forum and my first step to lose weight. I hope that all u lovely guys out there would help me in losing weight by giving me proper advices at all times.

In the last 1 year I have gained more than 66 lbs by uncontrolled eating (esp sweets and chocolates + regular food). I have tried to be regular with exercises but never did that as well. Now, I have to reduce that weight in 6-8 months and I need proper guidance.

My target is to lose the extra weight that I gained. So, plz plz plz help me and motivate me coz i keep losing it from time to time :(

Last edited: 7 July 2010
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Have you started a diet yet?

Irene xx
  4. kuteangel

kuteangel New Member

Not yet fully, but i have replaced some of my meals with salads and baked food rather than fried stuff. I have to work my way to proper meals yet and I am joining a gym from the coming week so I need to set my tickers now. But I need to replace my remaining meals with slimming diet. Cannot decide which one to go with!!!:confused:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.