My First Stone

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
I can hardly believe it but today I weighed in and I have lost my first stone.. I can't tell you how happy I am... I have been on and off cd for months and due to medication I have to take I have struggled, stayed the same and had weeks of loosing ounces :eek: but I have the best cdc who has been such a massive support to me and for some reason my body has finally started to let go of this damn weight.. we danced around her lounge with joy :eek:

I then went to New Look and brought a beautiful floaty top and for the first time in years I did not feel out of place.. I know I have three and a half stone to go but it doesn't seem so far away now.. so any of you finding it sooooooo hard, hang in there and it will happen.. if I can do it so can you.. I've never found it easy but the rewards today made up for those down day's when I felt it was just too hard.. :)

Ah how lovely. Well done, you!

Aww Sarah Lou what a lovely thread to read.. Well done you! :girlpower: This has been my second day on CD, so your story tonight has given me yet more motivation.. thank you! x x

Thanks Tracee I am glad it gave you some inspiration! Good luck on your journey through cd land :) let me know how your day three is.. i know how tough the first few days can be.. in fact some days are just tough but as my cd say's water water water :eek:

Hi, Sarah Lou! I'm on Exante but I just wanted to say congratulations! You must be sooo happy, it's wonderful to see the weight coming off, isn't it! Such a great motivation booster, we'll all be at goal before we know it! :) x

Brilliant girl! I can hear the happiness screaming through the computer :D Delighted for you reaching that first milestone...congrats!

Still smiling today :) did some gardening today and it was easier than this time last year.. was imagining carrying around an extra 14 pounds with me today.. :eek: can't think what it will be like when another three stone has gone.. :eek:

Still had the food demons in my head last night.. I had the weirdest craving!! for pickled onions.. :)

Back