My First Stop in!!

lilscottishlady

OMG I lost 6lbs and its only been like 3 days was a bit disappointed as ppl before me was loosing 8 to 9 lbs but then i thought bugger it 6lbs is nearly half a stone in 3 days!!! the awful shakes are worth it after all...got bars too can't wait love all of them bar the peanut we got to test them before buying peanut one is just wrong!!

OMG 6lbs 6lbs!!! woooo

:wow: That's fantastic! Two pounds a day!!!! Keep it up and you'll be thin as a pin in no time!!:D

Hi

Well done!! Me too - just went for a pop in - 5.8lbs though - near enough 6! Feels good doesn't it!! woo hoo - maybe i can do this!

i only drink eight pints a day too, plus tea, cofee and savoury drinks..... can't stop peeing so not drinking any more!!!!!!:D

Wooo hoooo Well Done YOU :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Well done - that really is a brilliant loss after only 3 days ... here's to your next weigh in :)

Cath

Yay!! That's brilliant!!! Well done!! :clap:

Well done!!! that's so cool, my first pop-in in Sunday morning, so I'll escape while other half makes and eats his bacon sarnie!!

Helen

:character00255: :character00255: :character00255: :character00255: :character00255:

6lbs - brilliant, well done, you're really flying now girl ;)

Thats a great loss! Try NOT to compare youself to others cos it can be SOOO disheartening (see my sig!!) as we all loose differently! I've lost 28 inches & almost 2 stone but others have lost 3 stone & half the inches so comparing doesnt work - we all are different! You need to drink 4 litres, max 5 1/2 a day and people notice better losses with more water but thats up to you!! Just take it a day at a time, get some dulcolax for constipation and hang in there! You will start to feel more "you" soon and life will once again become routine!!

Wow that's amazing. I'm on day 4 but our pop in is a phone call so I have to wait until Tuesday - can't wait now!
But you keep on with whatever you're doing!! Just reading through the booklet, it seems that if your ketones are high (in the urine) then you need more water. It is a pain to keep running to the loo and it's soo hard to concentrate on anything too!
Well done
Trish

Back