My first SW meeting Mon.... eeeeek!! x

Shelly Star x x

I'm at my first sw meeting Monday and i really dnt wanna go... My friend told me about getting 12 weeks free by ringing this place up and anyway i had to wait 5 weeks so i've been going at it alone.

I got all the books and stuff from my bf's mum's friend who runs a group in another town. I've lost 10lbs on my own and i feel like when i go i'll be fatter anyway as i do jump on the scaled in the nude as well i have a true weight then i'll be honest hahaha.
Also it's gonna be like starting all over again, like i know i won't lose 5lbs in a week as i always do the first week then it goes to 2lbs which is has done.

I can't miss it as i'll get into trouble but not only do i have to go to the classes i have go to exercise classes after. I dnt know anyone there and well i can go the gym for fittness... aghhhh..... but i wanna go so i can ask questions about flexi and all sorts...

Having a moan but i'm starting stress it's only 2 days away haha x x:cry:

Honestly? you're stressing over nothing and people would kill to have the chance to go to class for 12 weeks for free. When i started WW in Jan i had already been losing weight and eating healthy for a while, i had lost 8lb before i go on their scales but it didnt matter. Whatever comes off is a bonus and it doesnt matter where it starts.
The fitness class after will be fine. The people there will want to get on with it not sit and have afternoon tea :giggle:
Take deep breaths, relax and go for it. once you do the first one the rest i easy!

You are correct that you will weigh more than you do at home but it WILL not be 10lbs more. And whatever you weigh there is still 10lbs less than it would have been 5 weeks ago ! So be proud of what you have done, tell them you are nervous. Hope it goes well and you don't want to leave :)

Gail x

I know i'll prob love it once i'm there and stuff just hate doing things like this! lol i think it's coz i've done it for 5 weeks now on mi own but i think the added kick up the cum will be good for me boost me up a bit for the fesive period haha x x

I know i'll prob love it once i'm there and stuff just hate doing things like this! lol i think it's coz i've done it for 5 weeks now on mi own but i think the added kick up the cum will be good for me boost me up a bit for the fesive period haha x x

Up the bum that was supposed to say... hahahaha SORRY! :giggle:

I am really nervous each time i go anywhere new, but as soon as im there i kick myself for being an idiot!

you have to jump in feet first and take the risk of something new! :D

I think i'm more nervous of seeing people i know hahaha... I'm a bubblerly person i will get chatting to sum1, WW was just not a nice experiance to be honest i did not feel welcome so i think i keep thinking it will be like that. I'm gonna go as i think i need to but i work shifts anyway so i'm gonna have go to another meeting some times. x x

Good luck and you will be fine, but I know how nerveracking it can be, stay focused, tell yourself what a positive great thing you're doing and go for it!

Ps, remember to tell us any great tips you get :) xx

Just wondering where you rang to get 12 weeks free. I really cant afford to go to group at the moment but would love to and I dont mind if I have to wait a few weeks before I go.

But honestly you will be fine at group. I was nervous last time I joined but everyone was really friendly!

Back