My first time here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jollopy, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. jollopy

jollopy New Member

Diet:
    Rosemary Conely
    Hi all

This is my first time on this forum. I've tried many diets but never been too sucessful. Started at the gym three months ago and started following the Rosemary Conely diet via the book and magazine lost 1st 2lbs so far. Now i think I might need a bit of help as I seem to have reached a plateau. I think portion size might be an issue so I've ordered the portion pots to help. Let you know how I go! x:whistle::whistle::whistle:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmalauren8

Emmalauren8 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(21.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    Hey! Welcome to the forum.:D. Congrats on your weight loss so far, you've done really well!! How much more are you looking to loose? xXx

4. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi

me too. I'm new today. i am following the RC diet but at home on my own. i have lost in total 13.5lbs. I am a size 16 and am desperate to get into a size 14 by christmas. hopefully being on here will help me. good luck.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Portion pots sounds intersting. Tell us more please

Good luck
    Irene xx

6. mandi500

mandi500 Full Member

Hi jollopy I'm new to this site too, just joined today. Im doin slimming world ive done it before and lost a stone and a 1/2 but I gave up the classes. Im now starting the diet again but doin it on my own and i've got 1 stone to loose. Good luck with your weight loss
    Mandi x

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to ur friendly forum. We are here to support one another. Good luck on ur weight loss journey.

Keisha xxx

9. Aliceinwonderland

Aliceinwonderland Member

Diet:
    the alice diet of loosing weight!
    hey, im a noob too - completely sympathise with the portion size quandry - im trying to cut down, mainly by eating off a side plate instead of a dinner plate, and i feel your struggle but once your tummy gets used to recieving less food then it gets easier (or so the vicious roumers said!!) good luck! xx

10. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have got the portion pots from RC. there are four pots and it makes it much easier to measure rice, cereal etc. Will still be using them when i start WW.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.