My first time here!

jollopy

Hi all

This is my first time on this forum. I've tried many diets but never been too sucessful. Started at the gym three months ago and started following the Rosemary Conely diet via the book and magazine lost 1st 2lbs so far. Now i think I might need a bit of help as I seem to have reached a plateau. I think portion size might be an issue so I've ordered the portion pots to help. Let you know how I go! x:whistle::whistle::whistle:

hi

me too. I'm new today. i am following the RC diet but at home on my own. i have lost in total 13.5lbs. I am a size 16 and am desperate to get into a size 14 by christmas. hopefully being on here will help me. good luck.

Hi jollopy I'm new to this site too, just joined today. Im doin slimming world ive done it before and lost a stone and a 1/2 but I gave up the classes. Im now starting the diet again but doin it on my own and i've got 1 stone to loose. Good luck with your weight loss
Mandi x

Welcome to ur friendly forum. We are here to support one another. Good luck on ur weight loss journey.

Keisha xxx

hey, im a noob too - completely sympathise with the portion size quandry - im trying to cut down, mainly by eating off a side plate instead of a dinner plate, and i feel your struggle but once your tummy gets used to recieving less food then it gets easier (or so the vicious roumers said!!) good luck! xx

Hi and welcome. Portion pots sounds intersting. Tell us more please

Good luck
Irene xx

i have got the portion pots from RC. there are four pots and it makes it much easier to measure rice, cereal etc. Will still be using them when i start WW.

Back