My First Time On Here

julesl

Hi everyone, Its my first time on here. It looks a great website. I shall be starting my diet tomorrow morning so will fill all the details in then. It will be great to chat to you all and to support each other in this long hard slog of weight loss.

Hi everyone, Its my first time on here. It looks a great website. I shall be starting my diet tomorrow morning so will fill all the details in then. It will be great to chat to you all and to support each other in this long hard slog of weight loss.
Welcome to minis good luck with your weight loss journey

Hi Jules :)
I'm very new myself, but thought I'd pop up and give you a bit of a welcome :D
Good luck with your weight loss!
I start tomorrow also (SW) What is your plan of choice?

Hiya, Im gonna basically do ww style but just eat alot better and smaller portions. I know what I have to do, its just doing it lol. I lost 3 stone for my weding 4 yrs ago but put it back on.

What about you? We will have have to help each other xx

Hiya, Im gonna basically do ww style but just eat alot better and smaller portions. I know what I have to do, its just doing it lol. I lost 3 stone for my weding 4 yrs ago but put it back on.

What about you? We will have have to help each other xx

I remember trying WW a few years ago, I was a bit rubbish with converting into points though :giggle:
I stopped smoking in January and the weight just piled on! :eek: - now I've completely kicked the habit, I need to concentrate on fighting the flab!

Absolutely! If you're ever feeling discouraged or downhearted on the journey, gimme a shout :)

Hiya and welcome to Minis :D
xx

Hi julesl & Dawna77 :)

Welcome to our community and if you have any probs or questions just ask.

Lacey..xx :)

Hi julesl & Dawna77 :)

Welcome to our community and if you have any probs or questions just ask.

Lacey..xx :)

Thanks a lot, Isis!
I'm pretty sure I'll be needing to take you up on that offer :)

Hi Jules and welcome to minimins.

Back