My first time/week on Lipotrim

JakeMc

Hello Minimims, I have just had my first weight in and I could not be more happy with the results, 1st 4lbs in just a week. The first three days where pretty brutal when it came to the hunger pains and being light headed all day, but on the fourth day I got out of bed like it was any other day. My mum had been on this diet before so she had warned me about the first few days and how rough they can be before your body adjusts to the diet but since then, all of 4 days haha, it has been a doddle really. I haven't even missed eating, sure I have seen some adverts on the tele for food and thought 'Oh aye I could go for one of them now' but apart from that I have had no problem sticking to the diet. I actually look forward to my 2 shakes a day, which is something I didn't think would happen once I found out they were mixed with water and not milk haha. Anyway I just wanted to come on and say to anyone that they should really give this diet a try if they are thinking about it or want to lose the weight. I know I'm a newbie when it comes to this diet but I can say that sure it's tough but from the weight loss I saw my mum have and my own weight loss in the first week I can definitely say that it is at least worth a go.

Good luck to anyone else on this diet and stick at it!

Well done Jake! Fantastic 1st week loss! Looking forward to seeing how you do next week. You chaps always lose faster than us girls lol!!

Well done Jake!! Fab first week! :) Im on my second week, I lost 1 stone 3lbs last week and looking forward to getting weighed again on Monday! Haha never thought I would be saying that! Keep up the good work! x

Thanx Nuzzy :) x

Wow wish I could lose that in a week! Well done both of you x

Good luck with your start today Blackorchid! :)

Have you done LT before?

Best wishes

Kay x x x

That's amazing, well done! It's great when the hunger goes away and you'll find when you're at your goal weight or have a break you get fuller a lot quicker which makes it easier to keep the weight off!

Good luck with your start today Blackorchid! :)

Have you done LT before?

Kay x x x

Hi Kay

Thanks for the support I have admired you and your success and the other ladies too and felt I would get help/support here on this journey.

I have done Cambridge Diet x 2 before and lost alot of weight.
Once I lost 5 stones in 3 & a half months and exercised too before my wedding 10 years ago since then I put most of the weight back on esp
since my brother and mother passed away comfort eating.
I actually used an american forum for support to help me get to my goal weight and fit lovely into my wedding dress.

I like Lipotrim because it is more/less the same product as Cambridge stuff but cheaper and I have this board for support also
I know the only time I have lost weight successfully is with meal replacement diets so I know they work.

Hi Kay

Thanks for the support I have admired you and your success and the other ladies too and felt I would get help/support here on this journey.

I have done Cambridge Diet x 2 before and lost alot of weight.
Once I lost 5 stones in 3 & a half months and exercised too before my wedding 10 years ago since then I put most of the weight back on esp
since my brother and mother passed away comfort eating.
I actually used an american forum for support to help me get to my goal weight and fit lovely into my wedding dress.

I like Lipotrim because it is more/less the same product as Cambridge stuff but cheaper and I have this board for support also
I know the only time I have lost weight successfully is with meal replacement diets so I know they work.

Hi Blackorchid

You're welcome! Glad you've done something similar before and you know what fantastic results you get in such a short time. I only discovered this forum after I'd been on LT for just over 3 weeks and was struggling so much on my own - I was about to give up (again). It was a lifesaver!!!!! I've 'met' such lovely people that have come and gone while I plod on further through my journey. I've also found the time without food has given me the unique opportunity to think about all the reasons why I've spent all my life overeating. I too am a comfort eater. Please shout up if you're having a tough time, sometimes just telling someone else that understands what you're going through really helps. Looking forward to seeing how you get on this week!! :)

Kay x x x

Thanks Kay.
I will use this time on lipotrim to examine and change bad eating habits before I never thought too much about after the diet just
getting to my goal weight and not too much time thinking about keeping a healthy weight forever this time round I will.

Yep, good plan. I've decided I'm going to be nice to myself when I reach goal, instead of constantly torturing myself and doing the yoyo thing. If I don't change my head I will always be fighting a losing battle with my weight. Doesn't mean it going to be easy, but I will be more concious about any decisions I make regarding food, especially whether I actually need to eat it at that time or not.

Hiya!

Fab weight losses! You're doing really really well.

Nicola x

Back