My first Video Diary!

xSinead

Silver Member
Sorry, this is the second thread i've made.. not sure how to delete the other one,
but the video seems to be working here!
First video i've EVER made, took a while! But just wanted something to look back on in a few months :)

[video=youtube_share;1vjqKCD3Eo4]http://youtu.be/1vjqKCD3Eo4[/video]

wow well done hun you look great and so bubberly you will deffently smash your target weight you have the right attitude :) you should but some pics up of what you was like at your heaviest and what you look like now tha deffently gets people motivated x goodluck with the rest hun

Awwww that's lovely congrats so far xx

Thank you, tweet me on twitter & i'll follow back <3

Wow! Thanks for putting this up! Its incredible to read your story well done hunny! You look amazing!! Xx

Ah bless I love the video.. You are so beautiful..

I wish you all the best and I know you will smash it by Christmas & be in those skinny jeans...
Well done.....:)

Thank you so much!! <3

Well done Hun keep up the good work you'll get to goal in no time. X

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Well done, love the diary :)

I'm not doing Cambridge I'm on slimming world but came across your video diary.

Keep up the good work x

Thanks Chelle!

I did slimming world when i was about 13, never really worked for me unfortunately! Good luck with your journey :) x x

xSinead said:
Thanks Chelle!

I did slimming world when i was about 13, never really worked for me unfortunately! Good luck with your journey :) x x

Your welcome :)

Funny how different diets work for different people isn't it.

I'll be following your journey x

Just added your bbm, feel free to follow me on twitter or add me on fb :)

If you look above my avatar is has all my links.. my fb name is Sinead Anna Urso,
also under my signiture are my links to my twitter etc!

Just watched the video and it was brilliant Although u shud say u will see less of me not lots :) as u will be ever shrinking hee hee well done and keep up the losses

Back